Reviews for Interference Well Met
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
That's pretty much it, I don't see how Daniel can recover the friendship after this. The sad thing is, Faith really does have big secrets, just not the kind they're afraid of. So at some point some of that might start to come out?
Kaoz chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
the writing is so good i dont care that its slightly getting oocfaith. i still have a little trouble picturing mr. Mcuiver w a young faith but i cant get enough of the story so who cares.

keeps the posts coming.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
glad to see they're okay, not perfect, but okay.
Spirit Speaker chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Love it, love it, love it. I don't know what else to say. I simply can't wait for the next chapter.
Moon FireStar chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
awwwwww! I love them together! and I'm so glad your updating this! your flow in this chapter is awesome !
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Presumably within a few months Daniel will realize he's gotten Jack mad at him...? It'll take a lot of work to fix this.

It doesn't help that Faith really does have a lot of secrets, just not the kind Daniel suspects...
NicNacs chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ooh, good, more of this series. Looking forward to the next chapter!
sgo chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I just found this series and couldn't stop reading it. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Any chance of Faith getting a call from the slayers council saying "hey we're just concerned but did you know that "Deep Space Radar Telemetry" is just a cover?" ...just for a kind of symmetry to the nosiness issue...
kellyh59 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
YES! YES! YES! I have been waiting on a sequel to "And It Begins" forever. Great first chapter.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
great to see this amazing series FINALLY be continued! I've totally given up hope.

The following was the most poignant and extremely true sentence (I can't emphasise enough how true it was): "think about all the extra chances people gave you when you'd made a mistake." Not only extra chances in normal way, but also extra chances by resurrecting him... 5 or 6 times if not more.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5