Reviews for Captain Scarlet: Atomaton
turbomagnus chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
And the episode reaches the finale with Scarlet putting himself on the line by taking on a challenge that could destroy even him, only to emerge triumphant at the last moment.

Despite a few minor spelling/grammar mistakes and a couple small continuity glitches, it comes across very much like an episode. I typically judge characterization in fanfics by whether or not I can hear the characters themselves saying the lines of the story... I not only heard the voices of Scarlet, Blue and company, but could even hear in my mind the saccato drumbeats of the scene changes as I went from chapter to chapter. Definately an outstanding work.
turbomagnus chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
A minor error; chapter three ended with Blue contacting Cloudbase and Scarlet requisitioning an SPV, but chapter four starts with Blue having requisitioned an SSC.

That said, the twist with redirecting the Atomaton is interesting. Since the idea was brought up by a Mysteron agent, it leaves a reader wondering if it is part of what the Mysterons really want.
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
An excellent start that certainly invokes the feel of an episode. Though the Mysteron threat is somewhat more specific than they usually seemed to be on the series, it still works well.