Reviews for Contracted
SiriyBlack chapter 30 . 2/3
Wonderful and well planned. Even kinda sweet at the end.
kinkydawson chapter 30 . 2/3
This was so good !

Usually I don't read fics with this kind of tone or mood, but I just couldn't stop reading this one. I loved it, dude.

Your characterization of everyone was amazing, I can't really out it into words.

Daphne. Was. Amazing.

I really liked how you dealt with Ron and Hermione's feelings abt what Harry did to them, how you showed how Harry validated their feelings and that they weren't going to forgive him so easily.

I also really liked how Pansy, Astoria, and Blaise confirmed that Draco was indeed in love with Harry.

((Ngl, bc of the summary I thought that Harry was fucking the minister before I read the fic, just thought that was funny))
Yukino-chan chapter 30 . 3/1/2015
You are so amazing at churning out good fics at the speed of light! How do you even find the time! Cancel that! How do you even get these ideas!
crimsoncool94 chapter 30 . 2/1/2015
This was an awesome story!
Articuno chapter 30 . 1/26/2015
Great story!
Articuno chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
I can so imagine Harry's exasperation right now. Loving it.
Articuno chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
He snapped his fingers and Draco's face? lmao.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
Oh yes, here we go.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
Aww I liked this story. Though, I would have liked it better if Harry had more displays of strong magic. Political espionage is all well and good, but sometimes a good ass-kicking is in order.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
This is too funny. Hives. Lol
TheCauldron chapter 30 . 5/18/2014
Daphne needs her own spin off!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Theo and Pansy. Astoria and Blaise. Cute couples.
Carling chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I don't normally comment until I've finished a story but this one is so layered with delicious moments of entertainment at every paragraph, I have to stand back and cheer NOW. Each character is absolutely deliciously brought to life. Luna, Ginny, Pansy, Daphne...all of them. Harry coming to life at last is just icing on the cake.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
:D I loved it! 3
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Gosh I am totally loving this! :D Couldn't wait til I reached the end to comment, just had to say how much I love this Draco ;)