Reviews for And He Runs, Still
barbaratakuyaho chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Excellent!
wytygr chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
this is one of the best Tony with love interest stories ever. i hate Tony with Ziva. and Tim at times has bothered me with attitude, but his speach to Tony about wanting the REAL him and not the carachter he plays for the others was awesome. makes you think that this may be why he sometimes gets all huffy with Tony. want's Tony to trust him, to be real, and get's frustrated that he's not.

love how you had Tim get Tony jealous so they'd get married and then have kids. i, too, agree that her skirts are FAR TOO ridiculously short. like the one in the just finished season 10 with the jerk and his Ferrari. PP's a*ss is starting to droop a little with age. she needs to stop wearing 5 inch minis. it was embarrassing and disgusting. and the sighing at babies was so adorible. glad they were going to get their family.

and the kids sounded so real. i could picture them and just wow. what a beautiful family. it pis*ses me of that Tony was basically murdered not just by the meth-head but also by incompetent FBI agents and by pi*ss poor teammates (Gibbs and David). that Tony never got to see and raise his kids along with Tim.

glad McGee had the real facts of some of their cases to use in case of inwanted contact from the NCIS a*ssholes. the thing from "Jeapordy" with Ziva killing that kid in the elevator really makes me sick just thinking of Sheppard, Gibbs and Ducky covering it up. but then again, those three have lied and killed in the past and future. Sheppard murdering Beniot in the future. Gibbs murdering Hernendez and Ducky "euthanizing" that Kid in "Broken Bird" being the past.

i'd love to see you flesh this out some more. bu it's still a powerful piece as is. and now that i've written this rather long winded review i'll say good night. and you've done a wonderful job.
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I just found this fic today, and I have to say that it completely and absolutely blew me out of the water. I am not a crier, but I went through three tissues on this story. You are good, D-N good, and very, very talented. Thank you for gifting us with this . . . we need more like it!
sopmire chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
So unbelievably good, so sad, and well done how you drift into the death. Really like how they made a happy life for themselves away from work.
xenascully chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
awe... Despite the sad ending, I really enjoyed this! Especially McGee's "i want that guy" speech- loved it! :)
jumpingrooftops chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
that was gorgeous. im torn between being happy because it was such a good story and sad because, well, its sad! I loved the descriptions of the kids, and how they acted just like Tony. The last line almost made me cry, about how he was always chasing after tony. despite the fact that it almost made me cry, i completely adore this story. i like angst fics, even though they are sad because life isnt always happy ever after. I'm rambling now. But i just wanted to let you know that i loved this story. great job!

-Emma
Tsuki no Kurai chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wow that was beautiful and sad all at the same time.

I was hoping that this was going to have a happier ending but it was so well done.
lttlbrat93 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
WOW amazing story and do u know what heartstrings to pull at to make a person cry. i love it its beautiful story. I feel so bad for Tim the case against Tony and his yongster daughter so afraid of losing her family and Anthony looking like Tony. Tim hearing Tony and just running to keep tony there or just to escape it all but feel Tony

beautiful amazing story that will make most people cry (which just means u know how to write and connect with people)
gobuckeyes chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was one of the most beautifully written stories I have ever read on this site. I am curious to know why Tim broke off all contact with the team, it seems as though Tony was wrongly accused of something and that Gibb's and company somehow let Tim and Tony down. I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks for sharing this story with all of us.
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow, really sad. Good story, though. I don't really understand the part about what actually broke the team up? Did Ziva, Abby and Gibbs find out about Tim and Tony marrying? Though I thought I understood they were'nt told. And I'm not sure why NCIS and the FBI weren't backing T and T up during the chase that got Tony killed and why Tim didn't use the evidence, seeing as how it was evidence in Tony's death. Funny scene with the dads and the boys in the kitchen.
SnoopMaryMar chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh my God, this was just beautiful.

Seriously, I'm *crying* here.

PLEASE tell me that you have a "Ziva gets nailed. Finally" story in the works.

Whilst we are of different "genres" (I am TonyHet for the most part), I think we both agree: Tony deserves better than Ziva.

::fistbump:: Good work!
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
So very sad...but well written.