Reviews for Poison Party
MadTeaLady chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Your a very good writer
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
i really enjoyed this alot. very very well written i don't even have any constructive criticism.
HyperCaz chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
superb! and sweet - all at the same time.
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
awesome opener! off to the next chp
Frog1 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Excellent story! More GH please! And if can include a bit about he's ancestor (the Lone Ranger) I would really apprieciate it!
Random anon chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
What a wonderful treat to read after finishing my Spring break homework! I liked the twist with Britt's appendicitis, I really didn't expect it. New DA making fun of the old? Had me falling out of my chair.

The reveal to Glenda was epic. My thoughts went somewhat along this line: "Will he tell her? Has she figured it out? OMG TWIST! OMG ANOTHER TWIST! OMG CUTE"

And darnit, you've turned me into a regular reviewer who actually has something to say 50% of the time. XD
Kira Girl chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
OMG she discovered them XD Kato is such a dork LOL nice chapter it was very funny, mostly the way Britt tells Kato the way he is going to kill him
Kira Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
LOL Kato's Bidding war with the monopoly man was hillarious XD, I was thinking in the Scottie dog hehehehe, nice book it was like a relief before the tempest
Random anon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I need to stop reading fanfiction before bed because if I come across a story I want to review, I can never think of anything to say! Well,I can say that I'm looking forward to seeing how this book develops!

I just realized something else: you write in the first person. I hated the first person in Twilight, and now I don't like reading stories written in it... But it's taken six of these stories to realize that's how you write. Kudos for doing it so well that a first-person hater has been (at least partially) converted!