Reviews for A guide to the Bachelorettes of Discworld
SomeKindOfFan chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Like it!
Gaia caecilia chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Can i put in requests for profile for Lady Margolotta, Cheery, Agnes (Perdita X), Adora Dearheart and Sacharissa? Possibly also do some of the young witches that appear in the Tiffany books? Maybe also having a publisher's note type thing which involve mentioning places where one might find other ladies of note not mentioned in the fic e.g. Quirm Ladies college. It might be funny to have some evaluations for 'hunting ground' type areas.
Either way the story so far has been a good giggle.
extracutegurl9 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Is your cunning plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel?
A.A. Pessimal chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Oh, well done! Bravo, excellent! The bit about Ponder having to sleep on the sofa when exotic pets take precedence is lovely (Mrs Pessimal has a thing for cats and they are merciless about hogging the bedspace. Lion or wolverine cubs might be preferable...)
Ambrosia Francis chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
"A boyfriend who may need to be detached from her side by either a crowbar or an interesting piece of architecture" made me choke on my tea. That is Carrot to a tee!

Wonderfully done and it compliments Virtuella's piece perfectly.
Suggestions chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Ptraci (Pyramids)

Pretty Butterfly (Interesting Times)

Liessa (dragon lord from The Colour of Magic)

And if they could count as bachelorettes:

Mrs Cake (Various)

Mrs Whitlow (The Last Continent)

Great premis, by the way.
She Who Shines chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I loved the talk about Angua and Carrot. Mentions of Susan gave me serious giggles. (But wouldn't a box of chocolates be a wonderful Hogswatch present for her?) GRANNY WEATHERWAX BROUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN. *goes into hysterical giggles and falls off chair*
Virtuella chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Aww, I'm honoured I thus inspired you. ;-) I particularly liked Angua's entry.
A.A. Pessimal chapter 1 . 3/14/2011

To keep it strictly canonical (just for now - I'll know I've made it if people start to reference my fleshings-out of so far barely-there canonical characters who appear in name only) why not:

i) Lady Roberta "Bobbi" de Meserole;

ii) The only female teacher at the Assassins' Guild school to have made it to more than just an off-screen cameo in the canon is of course Lady T'Malia, who appears in "Pyramids".

iii) Mrs Rosie Palm

iv) Sandra Battye

v) Mrs Marietta Cosmopilite, aslso the other sort of Seamstress and distinctly odd;

vi) Lachrimosa de Magpyre;

vii) Why only human characters? Cheery Littlebottom, feminist Dwarf;

viii) Ruby (Mrs Detritus)

ix) Miss Iodine Maccalariat.

Of course, an outside eye on my own lady Assassins (all fleshed out from one-name references in the New discworld Companion)_ might be interesting too...
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Haha, excellent, I look forward to more. Just one thing - why does Susan not have a Summary section?