Reviews for If Wishes Were Fishes
cjunited38 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
very nice story.
DarXe chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to reading more.
wercomingup chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Yeah, Maur, you coming in? I like this story...
wercomingup chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Now, I like this!
Leonhart17 chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
This is amazing! Love every bit of it!
Maggie chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
I'm impressed with the end of this chapter, you're the first writer here I've seen reference the novels. My only question is about nightmare Jane's hair color. Doesn't she still have black hair in the books? Or was that just to keep up the visual contrast between Jane and Maura?
Anolan19 chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
I love this story! Although the "end" wasn't particularly satisfying. I can't wait to read more of this "universe"!
Miss Nowhere chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
U ended it like that ! Whyyyyy !
AlexandriaVE chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
Whoa! Trippin'! So part of Jane's nightmare was from the books, right? Whoa. Like, seriously my head is spinning.
TVCrazed chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
I can't decide if I hate this or not lol. I love the writing just not the ending lol. Great Job.

Can't wait for more.
Nerdy Gamer chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
Oh wow please tell me there is a sequel to this n its coming soon! I absolutely loved this story and I think u portrayed the characters pretty damn well.
heatwave16 chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
That was crazy...and definitely makes me wonder what is coming next
theywouldn'tletmedelete chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
XD I love how you made the book universe the worst nightmare of TV Jane. That's awesome. And I hate it, but it's still an awesome idea!
dolfins35 chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
I'd only be upset if there wasn't the possiblity of more...

I feel terrible for Maura. And since I've read all of Tess's books I completely understand Jane's nightmare. Jane's gonna be really confused when she wakes if she stays in this 'nightmare' for long :(

Thanks for the Bones reference, that's my second favorite show, after R&I of
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
A "Bones" reference? Haha

Now wait... The end doesn't make sense to me?