Reviews for Past Mistake
Queen of Spiritual chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one and glad to see Chuck in this one.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Good update. Wonder if Chuck would be in the story later on.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Good story. I wonder what the report said that made Howard drink.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Too bad about Mother Kelp. Hope she will be okay in near future.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I like this story so far. I've always liked Potstie's singing voice on the show. Fonzie and Mrs. C have always been my favorite characters. LOL, I have an OC named Marlene. Her last name is Potsie. If you want to meet her, you can in the story Cousins. Check it out if you have the time.
CNJ chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Interesting chapter...poor Ms. Kelp and Marion; that was hard on them. It would have been nice to see more funeral details; I;m sure Joanie, Chachi, and Marion would have all cried in each others; arms at the funeral.

Love the deal about the cat; good thing Charmain decided to keep the cat.

I've always had a yen for Chachi...he's a sweetie with those big brown eyes, that pointed nose, that black hair, those thick brows, and fair complexion.

Can't wait to see more!
CNJ chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Good cliffie, esp. with Marion's mom being so sick; I wonder what is wrong with her? Hope Chach is in this one also; he'd be with Joanie offering support.

I suspect Joanie and Chachi will have a happy marriage and will be good parents also. I've always loved those two and found them to be the two deepest characters of the whole show.

I have a story on Chachi *Memories In The Wind* if you want to check out my profile and scroll down; it's from Chachi's POV, but tells what happened to the characters of HD.

Good start on this story; can't wait to see more!
CNJ chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Interesting story so far! I love Chachi; he's a sweetie. Is there really Marion's Mom in there? Poor Chach; I wonder why Marion's mom doesn't like him?

Good start so far!