Reviews for Addicted To Love
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/20
So sweet and hot.
LunarYamiDemon chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
O/x/O OMG, .HOT! x3 Wert luv! That was sooooo...ohhhh, so hot and sexy and just soooooo sweet and fluffy at the same time! Words cannot describe this piece of awesomeness OwO I lurved every single second of it! Oh, Wes, such a romantic you w Fufufu...Poor Kurt though, thinking that Wes forgot their anniversasry...As if Wes ever would XD Wes was just so sweet and romantic yet sexy in this one X3 And Kurt was just so needy yet loved thoroughly XD *shot* Goooooood, I love this...I lack Wert stuff XD OMG, is it possible that you can write some more Wert stuff? You absolutely rock at this, especially the sexiness part OwO But great job on this fic! It was awesome and just delicious! x3
krynny chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story. this is such a fabulous story

hugs and kisses

krynny
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
sydg813 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Liked that! There needs to be more Kurt/Wes fics. There is a serious lacking in them.
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Gasp, super rare pairing love! 8D Thanks for fulfilling a secret need for more Wert, lol.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Love love love. :) Very well done. :)
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
So i'm just trolling facebook, bored, waiting for updates and BAM. I find this gem. Best sunday ever!
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was pretty freaking awesome for a first time. And David is now the only teenage guy in glee (with a name) not to be fan-paired with Kurt. This was super awesome :)
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh my god.

Sexy, non-angsty Wert with the added bonus of an established relationship.

Please allow me to name my first born after you. Please.
Chayo1197 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
AWWW3 short but very sweet!