Reviews for Harry Potter and The Phoenix Burning
adamantiumsleep chapter 20 . 12/6/2019
This was amazing! Definitely worth a read.

Loved all the characters, so well done.
Love his humour and hauntedness, his resilience and care.
kyoshi711 chapter 20 . 11/26/2019
Good story when does Harry get a girlfiend
kyoshi711 chapter 9 . 11/25/2019
Great writing keep it up.
kyoshi711 chapter 3 . 11/25/2019
Love the story so far!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2019
Very beautifully written and engaging!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2019
That was great please write more
charmwire chapter 7 . 10/19/2019
You’ve captured the characters so well! James, Harry and best of all, Dumbledore! I am very excited to read what you have in store ahead! Harry is a nice mixer to their group and I’m so happy that finally he’ll get to have a normal Hogwarts experience (I hope haha). Can’t wait to read the rest!
AJ Granger chapter 20 . 9/9/2019
Interesting story. I like it including Slughorn and Belby. Even Malfoy is interesting.
Roostertheking chapter 20 . 9/8/2019
Superb story... Love Harry reaction to Malfoy...
TheSlayer96 chapter 19 . 9/3/2019
It’s a shame that the sequels aren’t finished, I was really enjoying this story and I think it could’ve been really amazing! I hope you finish the sequels because I really really enjoyed this story!
TheSlayer96 chapter 10 . 9/3/2019
When you said Belby and Harry were like Percy and Crouch it made me laugh so much omg haha
TheSlayer96 chapter 8 . 9/3/2019
Oh my gosh! This chapter was so fcking good!
reberebecca chapter 9 . 9/2/2019
Questa storia promette bene anche se per ora non succede molto e Harry nonostante sia quasi un adulto nel corpo di un bimbo non combina molto. Rimane quasi uno spettatore timido con piccoli alterazioni.
Dovrebbe essere più deciso ma comunque apprezzo lo stesso.
Bookbugg chapter 10 . 8/31/2019
Ps. I don't mind if ya delete my prev review. It's jus that I write too and I make a lot of mistakes, so I like it if ppl point em out, so I thought that mayhaps you wouldn't mind me pointing em out
Bookbugg chapter 10 . 8/31/2019
Para : "The rest of the weekend was spent between reading the books, doing homework and laughing at Sirius hair which had been charmed to change colour, cutesy* of an older Gryffindor tired of their incessant nagging. The punishment had backfired however as Sirius and James now wanted to learn the spell and kept following the poor boy around everywhere."

*Cutesy courtesy