Reviews for Harry Potter and The Phoenix Burning
Pathatlon chapter 19 . 9/10
Why isn't Severus invited?
Pathatlon chapter 16 . 9/9
I love it. Seriously, I would just LOVE if Harry strolled into Dumbledore's office and slipped into a chair and said "I have no idea why I keep ending up in these situations..." and then tell the Headmaster about the situations about converting Lucius and such things... Without revealing that he's from the future. It's just hilarious that Harry has such affect on people, without actually intending it xD
Pathatlon chapter 14 . 9/9
How could he not notice her :P He's being very conspicious xD
Pathatlon chapter 10 . 9/9
That's pretty awesome. I hope that it turns out to be a possible cure xD
Pathatlon chapter 7 . 9/9
I'm looking forward to reading more. I hope Snape becomes a better friend so that history won't repeat itself. Love Iggy :D
nanaeleanor chapter 15 . 9/4
It's kind of dumb for Harry not to warn DD about what the object really is. After all Harry knows how dangerous these things can be and already witnessed the fatal result of DD disregarding that risk with the Horcrux ring in the original timeline. And even if he figures it out quickly, isn't he going to be very suspicious of Harry having such an object?
nanaeleanor chapter 11 . 9/4
It seems foolish that Harry revealed so much knowledge to the Slytherins. No first year, especially one raised in a Muggle orphanage, would know so much. We are already suspending quite a bit of disbelief here. I hope it doesn't get any more unlikely.
Espied7 chapter 19 . 7/13
Great story! Off tobread the sequel
Rionant chapter 20 . 6/16
Absolutely brilliant!
Juliethobo chapter 3 . 6/11
I love it. I have such a huge smile on my face.
Juliethobo chapter 2 . 6/11
Way to go Fawkes. Take young Harry back to be his father's brother.
cn chapter 20 . 6/1
I enjoyed this story. It was a great read.
Alex chapter 5 . 5/17
No near death experiences, the wish of every Harry ever written
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 5/16
I read this story awhile back and for some reason I never favorited it. Having read through it again, I will be rectifying that mistake now and I def look forward to reading the sequel. Thanks for writing this excellent story for the rest of us to read and Great Job!
Diana chapter 19 . 5/7
Wonderful story! I love how Harry is actually going to get a chance to change things rather than die of sheer frustration because he isn't allowed to change the timeline. So many Harry-Maurauded stories go on about Harry pained at knowing his parents are going to die, wanting to warn them but not able to.
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »