Reviews for Harry Potter and The Phoenix Burning
cztelnik chapter 19 . 5/3
Such a fun, happy story. Harry goes back in time and manages to resolve some of the angst, and house contention brewing back in Marauder days. There's a bit of glossing over, his parselmouth doesn't get discovered yet. I'm also surprised Harry isn't more torn up about seeing his grandparents pick Lilly up since he'd never even seen pictures of them. All in all it's pretty lovely tho. Off to the sequel!
HNovion chapter 20 . 4/3
I love this story with passion, incredible! Thank you~
RHJunior chapter 3 . 3/30
You had my interest, now you have my attention. Compliment: you are far better at writing young characters than many authors I've seen. They tend to write them as if they were born twenty years old... one story I'm following has Harry and Hermione already in a deeply committed relationship in their FIRST YEAR, and acting like a betrothed pair of thirty year olds.
MyKala chapter 5 . 1/16
I feel foreshadowing.
G chapter 3 . 1/7
LOVE IT!
Not important chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
Genius. His muddled thoughts and nearly giving his secret away was really fun, and his reaction to being thought of as a riddle hilarious. Keep writing good stories!
Newbie1104 chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
Lol, "His Snape" indeed. Well, to people who hasn't started yet, this isn't a slash in anyway. I just find that particular phrase funny :D.
Pathatlon chapter 19 . 9/10/2016
Why isn't Severus invited?
Pathatlon chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
I love it. Seriously, I would just LOVE if Harry strolled into Dumbledore's office and slipped into a chair and said "I have no idea why I keep ending up in these situations..." and then tell the Headmaster about the situations about converting Lucius and such things... Without revealing that he's from the future. It's just hilarious that Harry has such affect on people, without actually intending it xD
Pathatlon chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
How could he not notice her :P He's being very conspicious xD
Pathatlon chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
That's pretty awesome. I hope that it turns out to be a possible cure xD
Pathatlon chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
I'm looking forward to reading more. I hope Snape becomes a better friend so that history won't repeat itself. Love Iggy :D
nanaeleanor chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
It's kind of dumb for Harry not to warn DD about what the object really is. After all Harry knows how dangerous these things can be and already witnessed the fatal result of DD disregarding that risk with the Horcrux ring in the original timeline. And even if he figures it out quickly, isn't he going to be very suspicious of Harry having such an object?
nanaeleanor chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
It seems foolish that Harry revealed so much knowledge to the Slytherins. No first year, especially one raised in a Muggle orphanage, would know so much. We are already suspending quite a bit of disbelief here. I hope it doesn't get any more unlikely.
Espied7 chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
Great story! Off tobread the sequel
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »