Reviews for Harry Potter and The Phoenix Burning
Great job! This was great
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Why can't this be slash?! Remus/Harry. It seems like you could've updated the plot to that lol
SaiyaCat chapter 13 . 12/25/2017
Harry is Epic!
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
Aawww
Guest chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
Great job, loved how awesome harry is and his fights against voldy. Also loved your take on all the characters, the whole story is very good!
Mystic Sharman chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
You have clucked like a coward. Charlus and Dorea Potter are not James's pearents. Their relation to James is unknown at this time and their canonicity is doubtful at best. So you have two choices, ether replace Charlus and Dorea Potter with Fleamont and Euphemia Potter. Or have Fleamont and Euphemia Potter as the closest living ralatives but Charlus and Dorea Potter are the nominated guardians and not have Harry be raised alongside James. Ether way you seem to require major editing to your story.
Alex chapter 12 . 10/28/2017
I love the moments of true Slytherin conversation. They’re so much more complex than the brash straightforwardness most Gryffindors blare.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
What.
The.
Heck.
So see the moment it SANK IN that Harry and James are the same age all the scenarios about Harry telling them here a time traveler blah blah and their reacting. James: "I-i...I'm not...icant be... I ahh..." *faints*
Eh. Can't wait till that happens
ljgmlg2 chapter 20 . 8/13/2017
WARNING - There is a sequel and it is abandoned! This book is VERY good, but I wish one of the reviewers would have told me that it wasn't a standalone. It stops after first year and the sequel only has 3 chapters, and hasn't been updated since 2013. Just a heads up for anyone who, like me, checks the reviews before deciding whether or not to read a book.
GeorgeTobor chapter 20 . 8/7/2017
This is a good story, I'll fav it.
Thanks for writing and posting this story sharing your thoughts, time and effort.
nagiten chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
james parents are fleamont potter & euphemia charlus and dorea are his realtives some how
IpiuGate chapter 8 . 7/30/2017
What's with adding Mina at the end of each of your comments? Are you signing your name, addressing a specific person or is it just an otaku thing trying to signal everyone?
cztelnik chapter 19 . 5/3/2017
Such a fun, happy story. Harry goes back in time and manages to resolve some of the angst, and house contention brewing back in Marauder days. There's a bit of glossing over, his parselmouth doesn't get discovered yet. I'm also surprised Harry isn't more torn up about seeing his grandparents pick Lilly up since he'd never even seen pictures of them. All in all it's pretty lovely tho. Off to the sequel!
HNovion chapter 20 . 4/3/2017
I love this story with passion, incredible! Thank you~
RHJunior chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
You had my interest, now you have my attention. Compliment: you are far better at writing young characters than many authors I've seen. They tend to write them as if they were born twenty years old... one story I'm following has Harry and Hermione already in a deeply committed relationship in their FIRST YEAR, and acting like a betrothed pair of thirty year olds.
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »