Reviews for Harry Potter and The Phoenix Burning
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 5/27
I love this story! Normally I would avoid "Harry shows up in the time of the Marauders" stories like I would avoid the plague, but somehow your synopsis drew me in, and your engaging writing style and wonderful characterizations held my interest until the very last chapter. I'm only disappointed that the sequel seems to be dead in the water, untouched for two years! I just hope it's only because of grown-up responsibilities and not because of tragedy.

So, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful story. I think I'll put an alert on the sequel, just in case you pick it up again some day. Thanks again! Ez. -"-
Frank Longbottom, you...XD
KassieJean chapter 20 . 5/4
I love this story so much.
thonez chapter 19 . 5/2
great story so far.
thonez chapter 11 . 5/2
Here Harry reveals too much knowledge. He should only help with first-year type stuff.
thonez chapter 3 . 5/2
cute so far.
Moonysilverwolf chapter 1 . 4/28
Loved it and how it was originally done
Iris chapter 3 . 4/15
when Harry named the Phoenix "Iggy" I couldn't help but think about Iggy Azalea lol
InwoodHp chapter 20 . 4/6
I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Nice AU.
Please write more
Sidwin chapter 3 . 3/23
Your amazing, I hope you know that.
bearblue chapter 16 . 3/6
I actually really liked this chapter, and think, personally, that Harry ought to grab Malfoy's politic lessons and run with them. They'll come in handy, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, I am very much enjoying the story. It's been a delightful read and I expect it will continue to be. Thank you for sharing it with us.
This is really crazy. It's really good, kind of like a mystery. I like it. I really do
twinnovation chapter 20 . 2/19
This is one of my favorite Harry Potter FanFictions of all time! This is so amazing! I am so so so glad you wrote a sequel. Thank you so much!
MoltenCheese chapter 19 . 2/18