Reviews for Harry Potter and The Phoenix Burning
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 20 . 6/29
great story dear
loved it totally please do write more
going to read sequel now
bye sumi
Lil'Am chapter 19 . 6/28
Hi
I just wanted to let a little review before going to read the sequel ;)
I really loved your story! I've read quite a few of "Harry goes back in time" stories but yours is really different :) I love the story and the differences that Harry presence provoke are really well thought! And I love how you write too, how you alterate between dialogue and narration is just perfect! And even if they are not exactly new characters, we don't know a lot about this generation so it's up to you to make them and I find them perfect! :D Lucius is awesome too because Harry is always so wary when he is around ;) Making Harry "sucking up" to Lucius to have him not join the Death Eaters and convince others Slytherins not to (even if it wasn't exactly what he planned :p) was perfect too! I can't wait to see how the research for the werewolf cure is going on :) (this was another brilliant part of the story ;) )
I'm probably forgetting half of what I loved but tomake it short let's say everything! :) (I forgot to mention Iggy, see I was telling you I forgot so many stuff ." and Peter at 11 is perfect too)
Well thanks for writing the story I REALLY loved it (in case you hadn't noticed .) and now I'm going to read year 2 ;)
harryislife chapter 20 . 6/24
Really good and interesting, I would like to see some more pranks. Also, where is the invisibility cloak? I'm starting the sequel right now!
scarlettmeadows chapter 10 . 6/15
Lol
scarlettmeadows chapter 9 . 6/15
I find it difficult to believe that no one has noticed Harry's excellence in classes, yet. Honestly, Harry is a 17 year old wizard doing 1st year spells...there must be some discrepancy! That said, this is excellent! :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 8 . 6/15
Much better! :D Very happy reader right now :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 6 . 6/15
Harry's going to need occlumency.
scarlettmeadows chapter 4 . 6/15
Harry didn't have any nightmares?
scarlettmeadows chapter 3 . 6/15
I'm interested, but while I think the premise is sound, Harry is acting very OOC. I know, I know, it's fanfiction, but if you've set Harry up to be 'Harry' aka from canon, then he should follow in character ie be more insecure and hesitant around Charlus and the adults should be slightly more concerned than they are about his complete lack of memory...also, if he was raised by muggles, how does he know about quiddich? or a pheonix? or wizards, really. I suppose you're goin by the logic that his parents died later and he already new about the wizarding world from childhood? You know, even the wizards should have some kind of record of who exists and the Potters are unlikely to just up and accept any random person as an adopted son...inheritance issues :P Whatever, not dissing the fic, your writing's actually really good, just wondering if the holes are on purpose or just 'fanfiction'-purpose :)
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 5/27
I love this story! Normally I would avoid "Harry shows up in the time of the Marauders" stories like I would avoid the plague, but somehow your synopsis drew me in, and your engaging writing style and wonderful characterizations held my interest until the very last chapter. I'm only disappointed that the sequel seems to be dead in the water, untouched for two years! I just hope it's only because of grown-up responsibilities and not because of tragedy.

So, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful story. I think I'll put an alert on the sequel, just in case you pick it up again some day. Thanks again! Ez. -"-
Frank Longbottom, you...XD
KassieJean chapter 20 . 5/4
I love this story so much.
thonez chapter 19 . 5/2
great story so far.
thonez chapter 11 . 5/2
Here Harry reveals too much knowledge. He should only help with first-year type stuff.
thonez chapter 3 . 5/2