Reviews for Comedy Of Errors
write-notright chapter 1 . 4/11
This was amazing. And your first language isn't even English?! Damn, you're a genius :D
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/13
I never knew you wrote for bleach as well! (I know you from your KHR fics.) This was a really beautiful piece, and I love how we got perspectives from all five major characters. My favourite line was at the end, when Rukia said it wasn't all about him and that he changed her world, too. Well done
JoTerry chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
So much emotions...
oakleaf chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Beautiful! Your language is impeccable and the use of the sections and the manipulation of the sentences was amazing.
I love this story. Well done.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Loved this! Your writing style, your character portrayal, everything was amazing! You really seem to understand each character. English isn't your first language? Well you could have fooled me. Your diction was absolutely lovely.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very thoughtful piece. The emotions you explore for each character are fitting, and you strike a pleasing balance between bitterness and beauty, resignation and will.

Kudos for writing skillfully and with few errors in a non-native language. I especially like your parenthetical comments and hard returns; they are revealing and set an overall rythym.
curio cherry chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I should've read this after the 423 came out.

But dont worry, eventhough i read it now -after Rukia came back n Ichigo got his power again- i can still feel d angst. The sorrow. The pain. Really, it hurts. Something clenching my heart tightly when i read it.

Great writing.
Extrinsical chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was enchanting. I've seen a few stories that relates to chapter 423 of the manga, but. I'm going to have to say that this takes the cake and deserves more reviews than it currently has.

And, well, I'm not much of a reviewer, so I'll just settle for saying: Extremely well written, top-notch characterization, and beautiful.

Kudos.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow. This was quite beautiful. I will say that I didn't understand Ishida's section as much (I think some tense changes could clarify things that happen in the present in the past, in his thoughts). And I'm torn between what I liked better-Ichigo's section, or Rukia's. Overall, it was really, really beautiful. English may not be your first language, but you use it masterfully.

Great job :)
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love it! I had actually played around with an idea like this for a while, but I didn't know how to go about it...but you did! In a few words you git each character down almost perfectly! I can definitely imagine I'm hearing them when I read each passage. Even if this is well after the 423-fic-craze XD It's still great and I'm glad that you shared it!
Hidden Masked chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I. LOVE. YOU! THIS IS AWESOME! I really really love it alot! Thank You. :)
BloodyCrystal chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow! That was amazing! I never would have guessed that English isn't your first language; this was very well-written, and I feel like you definitely captured the spirit of 423 and everything happening in the background of it. Good job.
MikoSwordmaiden01 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Lovely. Just lovely bells-mannequin. I thought you did a fabulous job with this fic! Indeed, this chapter was just heart wrenching for ichiruki lovers everywhere. I just loved how you wrote this from everyone's perspective and how "in character" you kept them all. It was so good and so sad all at the same time! VERY NICELY DONE! -Miko
Selenithe chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
It was very nice and touching. I really liked it Esp. the way you set up the story. Just one negative critic: I don't think Rukia knows that Inoue 'loves' Ichigo, so that part was strange for me. But anyway. Ichi hoffe dass in die Zukunft ich kann mehr IR fics von dir lese:) (sorry, my limited german knowledgexD) Bye
defy.mrt chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
really good fic! *-*

was really creative the way you made each on telling their point of view! really good! and talking about how the felt at the moment... I must say Ichigo was worst. The things he wanted. the person he would never forget... *-* really really sad!

congrats for the fanfiction! faved! *-*