Reviews for The Uncertain Future
MsJML chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I am so glad your friend encouraged you to put your stories to paper (and then online). Both have been authentic and heartbreakingly on point, but with that glimmer of hope we all need. I hope you'll continue posting regardless. Whatever it is, I'll read it!
TabithaKat chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh, please finish this story! I loved your first one, and this is already really good. The wild dog scene was very interesting, and reading it from a child's point of view was interesting as well. Please update!
MountainAir chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I think it would be a little bit difficult to continue this story with interesting twists, because in the epilogue it made it quite clear that their lives continued on happily.

So in my opinion, this is just a nice one-shot, one that shows us how close their family is, and how Amaranta finds out about their past (and probably how Silas will, too. Love the name, by the way. Very Peeta/Katniss/Hunger Games-ish)

Lots of things came back up, but it wasn't too much at once. I liked reading about the locket and the book being shown to Amaranta. It was written nicely :)

Great job!
liliaeth chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I like what you've done with this story. I would love to see the children learn more about what their parents went through.

One of the things I always loved about the Hunger Games was how the gender roles were reversed. With Katniss being the Hunter and Peeta baking bread. That it showed that it didn't make Peeta weak for being the heart, while Katniss was the fighter :-)
xx-Twisted Fantasy-xx chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Don't end it. Write more!
Darkkystar25 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011