Reviews for memento es mortali
Chas Argus chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I am going to report this story! Because I have a big fat jiggly, Brazilian butt and I cannot find a better way to express it! I haven't had hot lesbian sex with my lover jewel because my biiiiigggg butt gets in the way! Please flame my forum. Critics United. Chas Aegis
we're all squares here chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It’s a great story. Rather bleak for my taste though, and that’s me saying that. But, nonetheless it was great.

-is running out of adjectives-

“He's a tyrant, and doesn't care two figs about His followers, she knows.”

This part reminded me of Voldemort, and my ADD kicked in and forgot what I was reading. :/ Anyways, is the ‘H’ in ‘His’ supposed to be capitalized?

Figs. Yum.

Back on topic. Normally, I wouldn’t read this kinds of story. It’s too long and I don’t have the patience for it. And, usually, I end up not liking the story. But this one was different. I loved your word choices and the emotion the story had.

That long paragraph in the middle threw me off a bit. Sorry, I kinda just skimmed over it. :/

"Iustitia."

So I googled it and got the Roman goddess of Justice. Hmm, you learn something new everyday.

And the last line was perfect. Absolutely amazing.

Good job. :)

* Favorited

- Andy
shingaling chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Good job, Fred.

Rating: 10/10: a good amount of words, emotions, and yeah, that's pretty much it.
Mr.McSpiff chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
One of these days I'm going to -understand- your stories in addition to loving the way they're written, Fred. Outstanding as always, now excuse me while I check to make sure I still have my sani- why iz C'thulu outside of my window?
PaperSky95 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I liked the general idea of it, Fred, but the middle bit about hating every fibre of her own being kind of dragged on uncomfortably. I get that it's extremely important but after a while I was just thinking "oh get on with it."

And necrophilia? Really? :/

I was also confused at the MC's age. I'm assuming she's one of the older kids considering what you're hinting at Kronos doing to her, but one can't be too sure.

All in all, great fic though.

~Sky