Reviews for Butterflies
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Aww, this is adorable.
Penn chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow! That was just too adorable to put into words. It put a smile on my face, and was a thankful break from all the angsty stuff I've been reading concerning Brittana. Just pure fluff, and I adored it. Perfect. Loved the imagery. Please write more adorable fluff like this!
1010'jin chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Okay, so there is only one appropriate reply to this:

AWWW.

That and a lot of flailing. Because seriously? That was so. effing. adorable. Santana with a butterfly phobia and Brittany being her sneaky insightful self (a surprise for sure haha)...just...yes.
Lanter chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Cute, but also really nicely written.
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow, I love that randomness. great fic. butterflies do seem like an realistic phobia for Santana
bartie4ev chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
disgusting pairing is disgusting
ray chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
ahhh i love it :) it reminds me of when my girlfriend an i went to a butterfly exhibit! she was definitely the santana in this story. thanks you! x
OoZolaoO chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Aww, this was lovely! I really enjoyed it :)
Orange-Green chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was beautiful! Great writing. Am I right in assuming from your a/n that drowning lessons is dead? :( would be sad times. Please continue :)

But, this story was great lol :)
amberpire chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
...For the love of God, why do I not watch this show D:

So, obviously, I don't watch Glee, and that makes me feel like ... an intruder or something, but for realsies your writing is gorgeous and lovely and asdkfjas;

Reading your stuff makes me wanna go "Welp why do I even bother with this goddess throwing her words around"

Nikki. My dear crab rangoon. I must ask you to refrain from being so awesome, lest the jealousy tears us apart.
SweetArrogance chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I freaking love butterflies, this was the first story to catch my eye.

And I love the way that you write, it really brightened up my day.
LaFruta chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
PlSS OUT MY AAAAAAASSSS-

Wait, no...

BUTTERFLIES OUT MY AAAAASSSS.

Jaja, I just friend told me to write. I have never saw Glee, although I know its a huge hit in America. Whats it about? Never mind, I search it up by my self.

Even though I haven't seen the show, I want to now because this fic. It is well written and persuasiv to make me watch. I want to learn characters from this.

Also, what is HOMOISM? Is it disease? Or another show? Explic√°, porfavor.

¬°Hasta luego!