Reviews for Coming Around
novusluna chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
It's pretty amazing! The details, it's just so, realistic!

"House leaves him knowing two things for certain. First, that it's true. Tucker, being normal and sane, wouldn't ever have sacrificed a chunk of his own body for Jim. And second: House would. House would do anything."

Wow! Just WOW!

It's very original. I don't think I've ever seen a post-Wilson fic done from Tucker's POV. Great how you still managed to do that and make it be House and Wilson friendship.

-Neona
MissBates chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I really enjoy stories from supporting characters' pov. This one, from someone who is really quite a bastard, gives us an interesting perspective on the episode 'Wilson'. Tucker's selfishness is wonderful - he has just had his life saved at some risk to Wilson's, but he has nothing better to do than to be resentful that Wilson will not be suffering as much as he is. His take on life, however, makes him see Wilson's flaws better than others do: it is ironic that someone who hasn't got a very good track record with women should criticise his behaviour.

House's actions and Tucker's recognition that House is a true friend make it clear once again that if anyone deserves a piece of Wilson, then it's House. Two selfish men, but with a fine difference.

Great one-shot!
smiddlecn chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Fantastic story! I never liked Tucker, and he thoroughly deserved what House gave him. I always suspected House didn't just let the whole con-Wilson-into-caving ploy go unpunished. This one is going into my favorites.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
AMAZING story. You gave Tucker such a strong voice, despite him only being on the show briefly. That was JUST like House to do too. Loved this.
rslhilson chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great, powerful missing scenes. I think this is the first fic I've read from Tucker's point of view, and you really had him nailed - not to mention that House couldn't have been more Housian. Loved that you were able to portray the strength of the Hilson friendship from an outsider's point of view.