Reviews for His Escape
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
oh, wow. doesn't every teenager feel like that or what? Rex just gets to be a bit more... "exotic" (?) about his escapes. nice one shot.
aras2621 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i really think your a good writer, you should write books maby?
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Great job, love it, keep it up D
iSniffMarkers chapter 1 . 3/24/2011

and I liked ur fic :)
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I like it! It described Rex in a way, can't wait for 'her escape'
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very cool concept. Good work as usual.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
If you think of it that when, then Rex is being just as helpful to Providence as they are to him. He finds the kinks in the system and they cover it up.
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Verry cute :D
acylay chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Nice. I've never read a fanfic that was about Rex's thoughts on his repeat escapes.

Btw, the episode you're thinking about is Alliance.

Jessk13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is the third time i have tried to reveiw this thing. grr. Anyhoo this was a really good story. It sounded more like a Angst story rather than Family/Adventure though. You know what?You probably could turn this into a longer imagination is always like what if or what would happen. Its weird. Anyway right now its like what would happen if you had Rex escape right and have Six drag him back but once they get back to HQ and Holiday's making sure Rex is okay Six starts like hella being like i dont know really hard on Rex right? And then Six says somethin and all of a sudden Rex is like screamin at Six and maybe Holiday? I dont know im in a weird mood right now. Cant wait for Her Escape.
ananonymousgal chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great story! You really got Rex's personality!