Reviews for Kim Possible: Devil's Child Redux
jaygirl28 chapter 10 . 8/31
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Lol glad to see my guess was right. Good story.
DarXe chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Heh, I knew Angela was talking to Bets... Angela is nifty. Gonna be hard to keep her from following in Kim's footsteps though. :)
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
I really like this story hope u will continue it if its ok. Good work
ReimielAngel chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Awesome as per usual! :D Mang, this is one of them stories where u just wish it would never end. XD Looking forward to seeing wat u cook up next. ;D
HairyLimey chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Oh please tell me you're going to follow THIS one up i mean you can't have Shego and Kim talking about getting married and not have the wedding i'm sure that one comes under cruel and unusual punishment! And i love Angela her and High School oh God that's going to be more fun than a horny dog at a Miss lovely legs competition! lets face it this one deserves it's own arc...please?
Well of Silence chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
excellent story :))
The Last Poison Apple chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
This was an awesome piece too! Nicely written!
Vixenheart chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
Lol loved it! Read the first one too! You're a great writer with how well the story flowed. Is there a triquel? :)
iphis15 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I read this and Devil's Child kind of in a daze all through today. They are very fabulous.

I really liked how you tied them together with the pen-pal thing. That was really cool. 3

~Mademise Morte
Kuroui chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
A 12 year old hacking Kim Possible's cp O.o damn she got skillz. Awesome story!
Honulicious chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
i read both of your stories! pretty cool...loved how it all came together. would have loved to read an epilogue in both series. but you pretty much wrote what would happen.

i sure hope kim and shego can keep track/tame angel. hehe she's got mad skills! you'd think that she really does have kim's dna.
Twylyte chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
Will the real Dr. Drakken please stand up? *Shoots the half a dozen now standing blue villains with a genetic accelerator* Thank you.

Great story, and having the plant thingies do something for a change is an interesting idea.

Gingerstorm101 chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
i SOO knew that it was dr. director that angela was talking to!

anyways, kinda, not really, but feel a little, maybe none at all, sorry for drakken!

are you gonna do a sequel for anything else? like rock-a-bye baby? huh? huh?

sorry, but still i LOVE your writing...!
Reader101w chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
Great conclusion to an equally great story,

The Drakken issue resolved, Kim and Shego's relationship enhanced and Angela will probably get ungrounded eventually.

But what about the Drakken tree?

Keep up the very good writing that you do,