Reviews for Kim Possible: Devil's Child Redux
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 10 . 5/25
I like the resolution. love the story, and especially Angel. she's pretty awesome.
jaygirl28 chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Lol glad to see my guess was right. Good story.
DarXe chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Heh, I knew Angela was talking to Bets... Angela is nifty. Gonna be hard to keep her from following in Kim's footsteps though. :)
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
I really like this story hope u will continue it if its ok. Good work
ReimielAngel chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Awesome as per usual! :D Mang, this is one of them stories where u just wish it would never end. XD Looking forward to seeing wat u cook up next. ;D
HairyLimey chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Oh please tell me you're going to follow THIS one up i mean you can't have Shego and Kim talking about getting married and not have the wedding i'm sure that one comes under cruel and unusual punishment! And i love Angela her and High School oh God that's going to be more fun than a horny dog at a Miss lovely legs competition! lets face it this one deserves it's own arc...please?
Well of Silence chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
excellent story :))
The Last Poison Apple chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
This was an awesome piece too! Nicely written!
Vixenheart chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
Lol loved it! Read the first one too! You're a great writer with how well the story flowed. Is there a triquel? :)
iphis16 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I read this and Devil's Child kind of in a daze all through today. They are very fabulous.

I really liked how you tied them together with the pen-pal thing. That was really cool. 3

~Mademise Morte
Kuroui chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
A 12 year old hacking Kim Possible's cp O.o damn she got skillz. Awesome story!
Honulicious chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
i read both of your stories! pretty cool...loved how it all came together. would have loved to read an epilogue in both series. but you pretty much wrote what would happen.

i sure hope kim and shego can keep track/tame angel. hehe she's got mad skills! you'd think that she really does have kim's dna.
Twylyte chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
Will the real Dr. Drakken please stand up? *Shoots the half a dozen now standing blue villains with a genetic accelerator* Thank you.

Great story, and having the plant thingies do something for a change is an interesting idea.

-Twy
Gingerstorm101 chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
i SOO knew that it was dr. director that angela was talking to!

anyways, kinda, not really, but feel a little, maybe none at all, sorry for drakken!

are you gonna do a sequel for anything else? like rock-a-bye baby? huh? huh?

sorry, but still i LOVE your writing...!