Reviews for Another Reason
Katie chapter 32 . 4/4
Wow. I've been reading this story for the past couple of days and I've absolutely loved it. It's been an emotional rollercoaster. It has genuinely made me cry at is a brilliant piece of writing and I've enjoyed every second of it.
Upon seeing a short bit of it, one of my sister's friends wanted to read it, despite hardly knowing anything about BTR.
Great work with this, I've loved it
Forever Me chapter 32 . 1/15
Thank you for this amazing story! I enjoyed reading it very much!

Forever Me
Nat-5SOS-R5-BTR-AandA chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I first read this story about two years ago, around the time it was complete. I loved it so much so I read it again, still appreciating it. Now two years later, I found it again and am just as excited.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
A scolding upon thee, Logan, ye of little faith.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
They already caused one road traffic accident. Let's hope no more vehicles collide before they reach their destination.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Its just like how Avatar Aang ran off aboard his trusty flying bison, Appa, one night and left the Southern Air Temple during a violent storm. The wind pushed them underwater and they sank.

Just as they lost consciousness, Aang triggered his Avatar Spirit and formed an air pocket to save them but it froze where they stayed in hibernation for a hundred years.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
My older brother and my sister and I play that game all the time. One time I asked if I would rather prank our school deputy headmaster who is very elderly but insanely harsh or give away one of our dogs.

We have three dogs. A golden retriever, Buddy, plus a German shepherd called Sparky and a longhaired collie named Bolt. I love all three beyond belief and couldn't even imagine life without all of them so I picked pranking our deputy headmaster.
Nekotite chapter 32 . 9/23/2014
Greatly written!
I especially liked the last few chapters, when Kendall faces the shadows/hallucinations.
I could see exactly what Kendall was seeing.
Loved this story!
Alethea 13 chapter 32 . 4/15/2014
You know what would be awesome!? A little sequel! Like about the trial, how Kendall and everyone handles it. And hello CHRIS! lol, it doesn't have to be huge, it could be a oneshot all I care but I think a sequel would be great! Idk just a suggestion! (:
goodstoryfan chapter 32 . 2/11/2014
I loved this! I know it was published a while ago, but it is awesome still! You could make this into a book if you change the character names and tweak the story line.
Unexplainable Contradiction chapter 32 . 12/15/2013
Oh. My. Gosh.
When I started reading this, I just couldn't stop.
The emotion and action and-AHHHHHH!
I. Love. This.
That's all I can say:
I. Love. This.
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Heffron Drive. You are the best person in the world. All other fanfictions have Jefferson Drive or something normal. You, my friend, are just awesome enough to use Heffron Drive.
Kaitlyn chapter 32 . 4/23/2013
Ok that was a REALLY awesome fanfic! It was so unlike others it was awesome. I loved your discriptions of the eviorment and the guys emotions.
Vero chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
Wow, what a great great story!
I started reading it yesterday and finished it today. Totally loved it!
I went through a rollercoaster of emotions!
You're a fantastic writer :)
I'm glad I found it, had a great time reading it. Thanks!
kissmejasontodd chapter 32 . 2/23/2013