Reviews for Which course captain Sanji?
starhallow chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I like it and all but I felt that sanji got away with disrespecting luffy as captain too much I was even more shock when Zoro went along with it as when usopp fought with luffy. Zoro wouldn't stand for someone disrespecting luffy
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Hahaha... Finally... #wiped tears

I cant stand seeing them switch their position...!

Though it did interesting and entertaining...! :D

And Luffy somewhat still their charge of power and confidence in fight even though he was in former captain status.

Sanji and Luffy finally learned what is the best for them... Huff

But the bet indeed could happen between them. (But this type of bet just would never happen to Zoro.)

And by the way, i Love how you made Sanji witness Luffy's first awesome Haoshoku no Haki and made him tell the crew as well! YES!

yume76 chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Cute and exciting, despite the technical mistakes. I really enjoyed reading it.
Asylumurderess chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Poor poor kitchen, oh well it was hilarious when luffy utterly destroyed absolutely everything! Like my use of big words? And the ending was good, oh and congrats to luffy for what I believe is his first usage of Haki! Job well done in my opinion considering he is a first timer and in a sea stone net (hate those things) well anyways, just wanted to say I love your story
Katasana chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
I finally finished it
I have to admit, some parts were a little iffy, but I guess it had to be that way because of the story line. Oh well.
Regardless, the ending was amazing! Characterization was pretty spot on and it is definitely something they would all do. Great job!
Katasana chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I haven't finished reading yet, but i will finish soon.
I just wanted to say, that yours characterizations fluctuate between being really OOC to totally IC. Some scenes are just spot on, and some scenes are just like... Sanji/Luffy wouldn't do that...
The story is REALLY good though! It was a brilliant idea. :)
It is really captivating and i'll definitely finish this once I get more time.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
So cute! I really liked it Also, I'm not entirely sure that this was as OOC as you think it is. I can totally see these convos going as they did, and I've never seen a more spot on Zoro! Then again I'm on enough cold meds to mistake Nami for Kokoro-basan right now. AH WELL! Thank you for writing this 3
HappyGirl282 chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
Waaah! I'm so so so sorry for taking so long to read the last chapter! I've been so busy lately, and I just couldn't sit and read it. I'm really sorry!

But now I've finally read it! And I must say it was great! Ah, those two bakas have finally accepted their mistakes! Damn that Masa for hurting Sanji! I'm glad he got his ass kicked! And the idea of Franky crashing Sunny on the base was hilarious and so franky-like! What a great way to end a great story. I'll miss it a lot tho. It was a pleasure reading "Which course, captain Sanji?". Thanks for everything!
Anime lover 3593 chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
why it took so long to review i have nooo idea. anways yay! you've completed this story! im both happy and sad. and by the way your welcome!

I noticed spelling mistakes here and there but they were fine. wow... so many perverted comments. ;P

i liked the flashback though. however i have to say, a coup de burst lasts three days and can go past the island and then some... but hey your the writer what ever you say happens right? ;P

anyways i really enjoyed reading this, and i look forward to your other works. (please say you'll make more luffy/sanji *puppy dog eyes*)

I'm glad i was with this story from so early on. keep writing! ja ne!
DarkAndStormyNight chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
Such a lovely end! :3 And of course only the Straw Hats could make such an entrance. XD Bravo woman! :D
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
Hello there! Great ending, it was fun to read, thanks!
DarkAndStormyNight chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
I've returned to review! :D Awesome moment between Sanji and Luffy. They luvs each other and should just admit it. :3 Looking forward to the end! :)
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
I love this chapter and you improved a lot in your writing as well as the flow of the fic, loved how it went

update soon ;)
HappyGirl282 chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
Sanji grinned. "Aye, captain!" - That last sentence made me say -yaaay!- while doing a happy dance (now my father is looking at me oddly, lol).

Noo! So next chapter will be the end! That's so sad! Im going to miss this awesome story!

"Isle of Silence" would be "Isla del Silencio" so yeah, there's no big difference at all, lol.

Oh I know that spanish must be difficult, I mean english is sometimes hard for me and I apologize frequently for my lousy english, but what bothers me it the stereotypes they use, their "spanish frases" remind me of dora the explorer!

Anyway, great chapter! One of my favourites definetly! I loved how they defended each other. I know I've told you this like a thousand times, but I really admire you so much because of how you keep everyone in character so perfectly! And your descriptions are so detailed and well written! Oh I've never enjoyed a story this much! I'm seriously going to miss it!
blacklightningwolf chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
can't wait for the last chapter~