Reviews for Dreaming Through The Storm
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 23 . 12/3/2017
Hilarious!
HMRoberts chapter 25 . 10/15/2017
And here is my last review.

This -IS- a wonderful story, just as it is. To say there couldn't be improvement would be a lie, but, every author thinks the same thing about any work they pen.

I know a guy (who is now in his late 70's), who wrote a book about being a Medical helicopter medical corpsman during two tours of duty in Vietnam. I've actually read large parts of it and it's a fantastic book, from a unique perspective. Writing it became his form of therapy while dealing with severe PTSD(long before PTSD became a recognized condition).

He's never even sent a synopsis and two sample chapters to any publisher, though I'm thoroughly convinced it would be a huge bestseller if he ever did.

But he hasn't - because he keeps thinking nobody will want to read it, nobody will like it, etc. I'm already in cahoots with his son to have it published; posthumously if necessary. We both have complete copies, though we vowed to not read any more than we already have, unless Jim (my friend and sort of second father) passes away without publishing.

And I'm telling you the same thing...

THIS -IS- a terrific story. You didn't even leave any strands out of the ending... and I think it's even better to IMAGINE what Snape, Minerva and Molly did to Ron... and Albus serving detention? ROFLMBO
That has got to be a true first in fanfic! Well done!

You are a remarkable author. Quit selling yourself short.

Consider me a permanent fan!

HMRoberts chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
ALL stories have "bridging" chapters. They move the story along without need for dialogue or "action". They are also used to telescope time. Could you imagine how long, tedious and boring it would be to write every single moment of every single day that is bookended between the first sentence and the last? And that would be just-reading- it! Can't imagine writing something like that! Brrrrr...

I -did- read a fic (on another fic-site) that attempted it. After 45 mind-numbingly boring chapters, the author recognized that it just wasn't viable and gave it a humane death. Thankfully. (I think my brain hurt for a couple of days after reading -that- one! LOL)

Ever Your Constant Reader,
HMRoberts chapter 3 . 10/15/2017
Harsh? Oh, fear not! Despite his aloof, poignantly careful and unwilling thoughtfulness, THIS portrayed the "first encounter" trope deliciously well! Yes, Severus showed only a modicum (tic!) of care, but the fact that he DID makes all the difference.

Having Hermione orgasm before he entered her, taking her virginity with it? Ensuring that no "unexpected consequences" would result from their coupling?

Harsh? No. Hot as the Sahara at high noon? DEFINITELY! Wow!

(I told you I loved this story!)

HMRoberts chapter 2 . 10/15/2017
HOL !

Okay, I flipped through to the last chapter. I do that for multi-chaptered fics because I really don't want to be left hanging if I "get into" a story, only to have it peter out on me. Having read your A/N, I was just about to pass this one by, but something compelled me to go ahead and read it anyway.

Again - HOL !

I will place my comments on some of the chapters, but, oh goodness! I'll let you know right now that THIS is a monster-powerhouse of a tale! Kudos, chocolate, champagne, silk sheets - whatever your heart desires... But, please, revisit this shining jewel, please? If you need input, etc., just drop me a PM.

For now, I remain...

Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 10/5/2017
This was such a great story. I loved every bit of it! I really really wish you had written more, but I'm glad I could read what's here. I'd love to see whatever notes you have on your previous plans for this story!
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 10/5/2017
How can there possibly only be one more chapter left?
Kimmytrainer chapter 23 . 10/5/2017
Oh my God! I wish this was longer; it's absolutely amazing
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 10/5/2017
Holy hell
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 10/5/2017
Okay snogging in the middle of the corridor is not one of his best ideas. He should really take her to the hospital wing lol
Martionmanswife chapter 10 . 4/8/2017
First, the story is great. The Author notes, honey just breathe, relax. And for Gods sake stop panicking.

Real life comes first, then Fan Fiction. Not we do not love it when you update, but some times life gets crazy. AND anyone who has a problem with that is still a kid, they get over it.

have fun with the writing. Use it as a stress reliever. I promise everything else will fall into place. You are crafting a great story.
Donna the Martions Wife.
anon chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
You need a beta-reader.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 25 . 4/17/2016
I'm glad that the castle was able to repair itself. Nice that Minerva didn't drop the subject. That will teach Albus some humidity.
Fantomette34 chapter 25 . 4/13/2016
Dommage que la fin ait été bâclée, j'aimais beaucoup votre fic !
Bonne continuation !
Fantomette34 chapter 24 . 4/13/2016
Ah, enfin Hermione s'est réveillée !