Reviews for Something More Than Temporary
raspberrytart chapter 14 . 11/4/2005
It's been almost three years since you updated this story, so I'm sure the update is never going to come. I just wanted you to know that people are still finding your story , reading it, and enjoying it.

Fleck has done some messed up things, and it would be really hard for Jack to forgive her. But I do think that Fleck and Jack should end up together somehow-just put all of the messed up life behind them. Maybe have Fleck get pregnant [although how they'd figure out the father is beyond me] and then Jack just wants to take care of her and she gives up on her loose life to settle down. It's your story, of course-I'm just tossing things out at random here. :)

I hope that you come back to this story someday. It needs/deserves an ending.
Elyse chapter 14 . 2/18/2005
Great story. Poor Fleck, so much dilema and confusion. Spots a real jerk in this story. I cant believe he hit her! Im really glad that Fleck ended up with Mush. I have no idea what Jack and Sarah are going to be up to after this little event. Looking forward to an update!
Tara chapter 14 . 11/12/2004
Hi. I just found your story and I just love it. I think you should have Spot and Jack try to compete for Fleck. Why, because they're hot. Okay awesome story. Hope you updated and if you don't i personally think that the end to the last chapter you had was a good enough ending.
Sarah Kate chapter 14 . 5/23/2003
Hey i will have to say overall i really really really like your story and you should definately finish it soon! i cant wait to read more! even though everyone but mush is a little out of character there is a climax/fight in every chapter and the part where fleck got hit and mush was talking to her trying to get it out of her wow that almost made me cry! seriously! please finish it i really like it and i want to read more!

Sarah Kate
Quipster chapter 14 . 4/30/2003
hey! this isnt very helpful at all but i really like the stoyr...very awesome...ive been hoping you would start writing it again! keep going w/ it okay? i enjoy it greatly...

Quipster
Stoogie chapter 14 . 3/22/2003
I love this story!I hope Mush and Fleck stay together!I can't wait to read the next chapter!
bodine86 chapter 14 . 3/10/2003
i love the story! an ending, im a sucker for happy endings, i would love to see mush and fleck stay together, and maybe jack could get back together w/ sarah, well maybe not, im not crazy about jack in this story, which by the way is a KICK ASS story. i hope sarah ends up okay though, i know how it goes with getting dumped, lol. Update soon, i'm goin crazy waiting for the ending!
Golden Gypsy chapter 14 . 2/27/2003
WAK! I never thought I was going to see more of this story! *wail* I WAS SO SAD! *sobs*

Seriously tho, I absolutely ADORE this story, and I hope you update it really really really really soon! *nods* Yup yup! I think that would be best.*nudge*.

Meh, think of it this way, my guy friend, who is possibly the most critical person you will EVER meet, read this story and said he thought it was better than anything else he's ever seen in this section. Trust me he NEVER SAYS STUFF LIKE THAT.

MORE BECAUSE THIS STORY COMPLETELY, TOTALLY, AND UNDENIABLY KICKS MAJOR ASS! And cuz i'll go insane without any more.

Gypsy

PS: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE *takes deep breath* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!.pwetty pweazles?
AnGeL27 chapter 14 . 2/27/2003
I love this story! i just finished reading the whole thing and i almost cried! finally a female character in a fic who isn't all "innocent-virgin-mary." I like Fleck and her, eh, "easy-ness," it adds spice to the fic.

I can't BELIEVE spot hit her! i was in awe! and how he denied it .i love him to death, but what an ass! And same with Jack, he's being a jerk too. hell you should make THEM a couple and let Fleck and Mush be happy together.

I'm glad you're going to finish this, because i'm definately putting it on my fav's list! Afterall, it's too good NOT to finish! I think you should let Fleck be happy with Mush, because he treats her so well and acts all gentlemenly, like he should. But jealously from Jack and Spot would be cool, along with some heated arguments from both of them! But it's all really up to you!

I can't wait for you to update, i'm seriously sitting in a mass amount of suspense right now! PLEASE don't make me wait too long! If you have any needs for a beta-reader or anything, please feel free to IM or email, both of which are in my profile! Can't wait for the next chapter!

*AnGeL*
Sportychik425 chapter 11 . 1/6/2003
this is really really good. u have to keep writing it! i think u should include what jack or mush is going to do about spot hitting fleck. well, whatever u write will be good, just keep going, and ill keep reviewing. :)
Lindsay chapter 13 . 1/3/2003
this is really good so far. u should keep writing it and include what anyone will do about spot
Annie chapter 13 . 12/7/2002
AAAAAAAA! Please update! This is real real good! You can't just, END it there! *faints* Woo-hoo, for Jack dumping stupid Sarah! Yeah! Grrrr on Fleck, like, y 3 fav Newsies! Yet poor Fleck too. *confused* You're a great writer, don't stop!
Bam chapter 13 . 5/30/2002
this is getting more and more intense! sucks for jack, but thats what he gets for being a jerk. ha! is spot out of the picture completely now?
Gemini Kelly chapter 13 . 5/28/2002
awww poor Jack... Thats ok i'll comfort him *smirks*! lol I like it alot! and jack will be back Right? Well I hope Fleck and Mush live happily ever after they make a cute couple! Keep writing!
Bittah chapter 13 . 5/28/2002