Reviews for Gilded Butterflies
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wonderful, beautiful, and sweet as always. As a great Troyella one-shot writer, you once again made one that's beautiful and sweet. Maybe for the next one, you can do one based on Romeo and Juliet. Or maybe a vampire and human forbidden love short story? Just a sugesstion, but it would be cool if you did that.
MilyaMouse22 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Love it! Keep writing! I LOVE Zanessa, HSM and Shakespeare! I really enjoyed it! Keep up the great job! :)
mbaby45 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i really enjoyed this story. it heartbreaking that she believe that she killed her father when she really didn't. the drunk driver did and i believe that eventually he would been accept the engagment and allowed her to married Troy. also the Shakespears references add a much deeper meaning to the stories. i glad that they okay somewhat and they can tried to move on even though it might take a while before they do. good job and update.
milly4 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
that was good I loved it great job
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I really loved this story. I enjoyed reading the Shakespeare reference to Gabby's emotions. It was truly lovely. Troy understood how Gabby was feelings with those inserts from Shakespeare.