Reviews for Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
sonamyfreakO chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Lol, poor grell and his overly excited hormones! XD
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Omg! This made me laugh so much! XD
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I absolutely loved it...
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I absolutely loved it...
unorthodox chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
pretty damn good! Just what I can hopefully expect from an aurthor of your calibre. As for the mey-rin thing, I dunno. mabey they had to put in english by changing the name.
XTsunamiOfFireX chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
:D oh Grell and his ways...i luv him XD Damn it sebby why dont you love him back? :(...i wish the series was strictly yaoi -3- itd be better...anyway i luved this ;D
Gureru-Sama chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
It is normal to make alterations in the names to fit correctly dubbing the character depending on the language spoken. Although I disapprove even dubbing out the original. u.u

Sleeves suit names as well, to be more easily associated with, or just simply stupid. Kisses dear. This great.
Shadow On The Full Moon chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
awesome!
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I officially love you. You're writing for Kuroshitsuji! *fangirls* and you actually had them in character! I could never pull that off. I'd end up writing Grelle in the way that I write Demyx. *sigh* that won't do at all.

As for the Mey-Rin thing...I think it's just a language thing or even a culture thing. You saw how I add the E to Grelle's name, so I assume Mey-Rin's name is similar. Then again, it also applies to the pronunciation... I have no idea.

Long story short, this was great. XD

Zephyr
Refrigerator chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
LOL. Nicely done. I'm favoriting this. (:
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was great! I love all your stories and you seem to capture all the characters personalities despite the sillynes. Plus I love a good black buter story that includes Pluto, his so funny and cute that it makes me wonder why he is always left out.