Reviews for Sharing Silences
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is a really touching story about the closeness of siblings. I thoroughly enjoyed it and saved it to my favorites.
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Sometimes it's nice to know someone cares enough to go after you and then just share the silence. Nice piece.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh, this is such an awesome exchange. I really love the atmosphere in this one. :)
kateanddin chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was a really cute story. Really enjoyed it. Hop, it goes on favorite :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I like this. :)
WreckedSolitaryHere chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is so perfect. It's so eloquent and simple! And perfectly Sam and Dean. Great job!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Sharing silences is a strangely happy thing. Most people won't notice them until they're gone but Dean has lost Sam twice and died and gone to hell. He notices.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
In contrast to the title, there wasn't much silence between the brothers here... ;-) Not that I were complaining, Kitty.

I love the way Sam and Dean just understand each other - or rather seem to sense what the other needs - without words or huge gestures. It's the little things that have the two of them so in tune, both in the here and now and in the past.

Very well done!
Zyanya chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was a nice story, of course that Dean also remembers when Sammy took care of him...and it worked to lighten the mood (also mine), thanks!
blue-jean-serenades chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
OMG. I love this. Seriously, the writing is REALLY solid, unlike a lot of what you get here on FF - you should be super proud! I loved the entire feel of the thing, I loved your prose (it was pretty :D) and I loved this plot. And I thought you did a really nice job staying in character with the boys. Amazing! :)
jwinchesterkent chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was so sweet! I loved it!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I enjoyed reading your story.

I like how you described Dean and Sam in this scene.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I really liked the atmosphere of this piece. You did a fantastic job describing Sam's emotions, and I loved the way that Dean's presence is enough to sooth the disquiet Sam feels. I also loved this line:

"I guess there wasn't a lot of 'away' to get to."

"There never is."

That lines holds so much meaning considering Sam and Dean’s history.

Fantastic work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was great and very true to character.
Starrylizard chapter 1 . 3/13/2011