Reviews for Liar
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh, this was wonderful, mew! I loved Ziva's worry and insecurity about Tony potentially cheating on her, and you characterized both Tony and Ziva so well here - it's like something straight out of the show. Haha, 'when one's hungry enough one can ride a horse, no?' 'Eat a horse, Ziva, /eat/ a horse' - that was just hysterical. Very in-character for the two of them, too. I love the plot twist with the hair, as well - I was wondering how you were going to end that, when Ziva discovered the blonde hair, but having it be her own was just a perfect way to do it. And hair can certainly look different colors in the sunlight, so it's not too hard to imagine Ziva's hair looking lighter in some situations. I just ship these two so hard, and this fic reinforced that. And Tony's hairy butt, I just died :P That was hysterical. I loved this, it had romance and drama and angst and humor all in one lovely fic; this was adorable!
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
very sweet! love the "sunkissed"! perfectly intimate moments between them. really nice.
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
For your first Tiva story this was amazing! I just love them together. Feel bad that Ziva couldn't trust Tony but she has had a lot of guy issues so she gets a pass for now. Glad Tony gave her some space but also that he came to find her. I didn't know that about the hair. Hope to see more from you soon! Thanks!
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Loved it :)
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow. Loved this so much. I love how you write Tony and Ziva together. They are so sweet and adorable. I really hope to see more from you about Tiva cause you're so good at it! Also, as a redhead I get some strawberry-blonde hair during the summer. Silly Ziva! My brunette friend used to use blonde shampoo to bring out her natural highlights and it looked so pretty.
hundan chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was awesome. Your writing is fantastic and I loved the little plot idea for this. And you wrote both the characters beautifully!