Reviews for Ninja, Please!
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Really Leo. And just how do you know THAT?!
toed-mater chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hahahaha STOP! I've done my-self an injury laughing!
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ahahaha, poor Leo XD Although honestly, Donnie's the star of the show! He only has a few lines, but he was positively hilarious. This made me laugh so hard!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Bahahahaha! Genius! Great piece, hysterical!
Loolaa chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh silly Leo, look what you did. You tried to perfect and it backfired.

This line cracked me up more than any other: "the Mistress demands extra Downey in her wash" lol
KleeZeeNex chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
There are no words.

Okay, maybe there are.

Yes, this was hilarious, and I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself for thinking so. But goodness gracious. We were all thinking it. Of course Leo was tapping that.

I don't know what else to say. I laughed. Real hard. Well done.

- Z
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh, Leo... Open moth, insert foot. Or Foot, with the capital letter;) ... I could go dirty places with this...
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Lmao. Oh, Leo...You shell for brains!

Lenni
PlainSimpleGarak chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
*gigglesnort!* I laughed so hard I cried!
Jaime Dawn chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ok, so I enjoyed this story for the most part. However, it seams... Incompleate. I mean, What did Leo do and bring to show for what he did? And who won? And how did Leo know Karai didnt wear panties? Too many un-answered questions.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hahah, that was awesome! :) I laughed and giggled so much and am still smiling now xD Thank you so much for posting it, hahah, looooved it!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was hilarious, Cyn. You should post this at Mikey's. It's kind of weird that you haven't. Anyway, Leo does seem to know more about Karai than he lets on, doesn't he? And how did he do in this exercise? Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
zenonaa chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
But... Leo... then what DOES she wear? ;)
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Lol. How will Leo-kins(my nickname for Leo) explain about the nightie thing.
MidnightMoonWarrior chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Leo, just shut up next time.

*Giggle*

That was hilarious, loved it!

-Midnight