Reviews for The Melancholy of Lelouch and Johan
Worker72 chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Lulu actually went somewhere without Nunnally when he was a kid. Surprising I guess. I thought he'd be to worried about his younger sister to leave her for very long at that current age.
nanoman79 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
How did he get Lelouch out of the country? Even so it is pretty interesting.
Worker72 chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
You do realize that the chapters of this story are all short. None of them are that long.
Worker72 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
A little bit of action. How long can the truth be denied though.
Worker72 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Not very much going on here. Just some toilet humor.
Worker72 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i feel insulted by that iced coffee crack you put in the story. I'm not gay iced coffee is the only kind I drink.
nanoman79 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Come on. Lelouch can handle Human Centipede after all he saw his dead mother and crippled sister. Not to mention he walked through a war zone littered with dead bodies. Of course that might have happened after this takes place. How is that movies unintentionally funny? I found it pretty gross.
nanoman79 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
This chapter was a little odd, I guess. Nothing much happened. Lelouch was dreaming, maybe.
nanoman79 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
There is nothing wrong with a Care Bears reference every once in a while. Are we going to see more of Gary because I think he can mess with Lelouch? Maybe Gary can crossover into one of your other fics.
demonwarrior1029 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Waaah?

It's more than worthy of the title The Melancholy of ...

After reading it, all I could say was Waaah?

But, I don't really get the humor part...

Might be me...

nanoman79 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Shouldn't Lelouch's baby teeth have fallen out by the time he reaches middle school. Another thing it can have in commmon with the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya is Lelouch and Johan disagreeing with the order of the chapters. Am I the only person that it odd that for a man with so many wives, Charles has lots of asexual sons. I can understand Lelouch because he is a huge sis con, but Charles should have at least one son who is out there humping everything in sight. Good start. I will reserve further judgment until Mr. Ruby does his first Lelouch POV chapter.