Reviews for Dream Come True
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
So beautiful. Rereading this gorgeous piece always does things to me. Thank you.
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Sweet and beautiful! And you make a good point about the Gotei captains and lieutenants rarely seeing each other outside official ritualized pow-wows. That proved to be not very smart and made things easier for Aizen.
Thanks!
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Aww too cute they're both so funny and happy together!:)
Kagelover13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Aww CUTE!
And they were ceept good in charecter
Nice work!
animefreak653 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Omg that was so cute!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
i think you totally did a great job here still in character and yet with added romance and trust me i know how hard it is to write a fic for them (i can barely even picture it in my mind to establish the idea just to start) even though they obviously belong together!_!
Urahara144 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Very well done, totally matched their character _
Kiyoi.Aiyoku chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I normally don't read most of the other pairings you mentioned so this might be my first time reading your work. I did enjoy this story though and I would love to read how their next day went! I enjoyed your use of proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation; failing in these areas ruins a story for me. I think you wrote both of these characters well, not once did I stop and say "Well that would never happen!" Yoruichi is a princess after all, I can see her being hesitant around the man she truly loves, and I don't think it's too far of a leap for her to want the man to make the first move.

Keep up the great work!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
that was beYUUUtiful! I loved every moment of it! It had so many emotions, and it was so sweet! Fantastically fantastic job!
coconut13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I think this is the first Kisuke/Yoruichi where they DIDN'T have a mutual friends-with-benefits thing going on. Yoruichi is normally the infallible tough girl, it was sweet to see her soften up a bit for Kisuke. Even though a hundred years sure is a long time to wait!

I think it might be longer than a hundred years, a hundred years ago was the TBTP arc, and Kisuke and Yoruichi were childhood friends so it might be more like a hundred and fifty years. Yow!

TL;DR, loved it, ect; I would go enjoy the other stories in the ATWW series but I think I've read them all! :) (and your stuff is more interesting than the stuff Kubo's putting out IMO)

Oh and lol at Rukia not wanting to hear about Rangiku and Byakuya's first kiss, because if I remember properly, that kiss led to a bit of mischief on Byakuya's desk haha
krotionShiaki chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I love this. Its not to much, just write in my eyes. Beautiful. :3
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is so good, and you should make it a sequel! Good job on greating the characters right! (Not too OOC)
Seirin chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
It was really nice:)
Anon chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Coukd u plz write more on these 2...sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Kay..man dude make a sequel and make an M rating kay bit of a perv kay so do it!