Reviews for Unprofessional Courtesy
Lyell chapter 1 . 9/27
You should totally continue this!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/24
YES.*Drinks some soda.*

I only had an hour of sleep you know, raiding your fics in the early early morning as I have. But I can't help it! You're so good.
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This is awesome! Thank you for writing this!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This made me smile.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
so who was the Purple one, was it out of your mind or does he come from the show?
AkiTsuki-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Ok right now I am going to go on my knees and BEG you to make this into an actual story because 1 its an awesome idea and you already have a good prologue/first chapter 2 I love your writing style and would love to read longer stories from you. All your short ones are great but seriously i would be unbelievably happy if you did one on Danny Phantom or Detective Conan or a crossover I don't care which honestly so long as you make one. So PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE .
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wait, which was the purple? (Yeah, I watched the series a while ago, so details sometimes slip past.) I very much like the Fenton-Foley Chromatic Scale. It's an elaboration of the one from Danny's Shadow, right? It makes sense. (...Would you terribly mind if I borrowed the concept? If yes, I'd credit you; if not, then oh no, I'll actually have to be original. Note sarcasm.)

Anchor object... His old outfit, or something else?

And I'm guessing the Spengler-Stantz Scale is from Ghostbusters?

This is interesting. I'm going to check out the other Unprofessional stories. (I'll get around to reading Magic Kaito. Someday.)
mountainelements chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is my second review for this story but I've been wondering: How Kid's disguise ability does translate to Toichi's ghostly abilities. Can he disguise himself as any other ghost, but not use their powers? Can he disguise himself to look like ghostly versions of living people? What about living versions of alive people? Interesting series!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Please, please, pleeeeeeeases continue this story thread. I have really been enjoying it, along with the rest of your stories, and I am hoping to see some interacts between all five of the boys. It is quite lovely to find someone on this website who really knows what they are doing and is able to write excelent stories as opposed to even good stories.
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
oh c'mon, please pretty please update

*sad puppy eyes*
seantriana chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Classification of ghosts. Interesting...
mountainelements chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Very interesting series. I like how you profiled the teens and how Cade gets them all working together. Toichi meets Danny in a very unique way, and his characterization seems to fit perfectly, based on what little I know about him. Here's hoping that you continue this.

I also hope that you post the 4 Kings story that you mentioned on LiveJournal. Seeing the detectives and thief working together is a joy.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
It's been so long I had to reread the other stories, but I enjoyed that :) This is a wonderful addition and I hope the next one isn't so long in coming :)
Kaitou Kid San chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Are you going to make another in this series where Team Phantom meets Shinichi, Hakuba, Kaito, and Heiji? It would be cool if it was during the take down of the Black Organization. Everyone meets every one. Battle begins. It would be a great way to tie them all together. Please tell if your going to make another one? PLEASE... KKS
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 6/27/2011