Reviews for Tranquility
Inosolan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Can't believe I haven't reviewed this. It's beautiful, thanks for sharing it.
L chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow, I just stumbled upon this fic and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Glad Leah/Sam were together.
Encypher chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I'm not really a fan of Leah/Sam fic's, but the way you wrote this one, with Sam not being what Emily wanted, made it feel more natural. I think you're an amazing writer, and I fall into your stories until all too soon they end.
BlackBirdPie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I liked this a lot because it didn't go where I was expecting it to, at all!

And the line "She was wearing her people skin" stuck with me for some reason, haha. Good fic!
REJ624 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I usually dislike Sam or hurting Leah but you made me really enjoy him in this fic. Nice work :)
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
WAAAAA LOVED IT!

Ur gonna make me wanna read Sam/Lee fics!

Loved it bb!
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Loved it!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
really good. You made me like Sam and Emily and that was no easy feat. I loved the ending and how it tied in with leah's fur.
MidnightStarr chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I think you may have written the only bearable Emily I've ever read :) I'm a die-hard hater and even though what Emily did will never be right at all in my opinion, at least she had the decency in this wonderfully written oneshot to concede defeat. :)

Great job! It's nice to see other SamxLeah writes out there.
Me chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Beautiful...
StealthLiberal chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Beautiful story, very well paced. I really enjoyed how you melded the wolf with the human and swirled it all together. I especially enjoyed the ending, too many SAm/Leah fics just like to rehash the pain they went through. You gave them a happy ending on the other side.

Leah is grey... loved that.