Reviews for The Nightmare That Wasn't
Hartanna chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
You evil bastard I'm going to SCREAM
GAH DEAN!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
YEEEESS. I've been searching for a fic like this for a while. If anything would mess you up and give you nightmares, it's hell. I was surprised in season 4 that Dean was as calm and collected as he was once he got out of the pit.
BlackIceWitch chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Evil, pure evil. But great writing and suckered me in to the last word ;)
BlackIceWitch chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Ah the tension is very good, speed reading again to see if it's real or not!
BlackIceWitch chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
LOL ... you'd fit right into Hell - torturer :)

Lost for a sec with Castiel memories - didn't seem to fit either or scenarios, but I'll wait and see!
BlackIceWitch chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Beautifully evocative writing, describing Dean's mental, emotional and physical states.

"He opens his eyes as his hand finally "HONES" in on..."

Probably this has been mentioned, but should read "HOMES" in - hone is what you do to a knife to make it sharp - don't mind me, I'm quite anal this way!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great descriptions, very evocative and smells don't usually accompany nightmares (!)
fortheloveofsupernatural chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Is it weird for me to say I liked this a lot...I feel as if that's kinda weird. Oh well. I liked this, a lot.
BlackIceWitch chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Very Sixth Sense ;)

Lovely writing and very evocative!
Wynefred chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
What the...? But...? I...? It's...? Uh... O_O

You remember what I said earlier? About you being evil? Let me clarify that... you are friggin' evil! Capital "E", capital "VIL". And I love you for that.

Going to go rock in my corner again.
Wynefred chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Whew! Okay, I can breathe again now. For a minute there, I thought... wait, there's another chapter? What else are you going to do to me? *continues on with trepidation*

:P
Wynefred chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Screw logic. OHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAP!
Wynefred chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
The more logical part of my brain wants to say what a fascinating chapter this is and how cunningly you described Dean's confused state...

...but the rest of me just wants to curl up in the corner, rocking back and forth to the mantra of "ohcrapohcrapohcrap".
Wynefred chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
You know just how to torture a reader, don't you? Juicy little tendrils of angsty fun and then you end the chapter! I was going to get some sleep, finish the rest of it tomorrow, but how can I now? You're evil, do you know that? E-vil!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very intriguing beginning. I love the imagery, especially the way you described the hell-vision sucking back into the floor.