Reviews for Just Like That
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 5/23
This is so fantastic! The banter is perfect! Please write more Castle fics!
madcrafter72 chapter 4 . 4/28
You have perfectly captured the interactions between the team. Brilliant!
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 4/28
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
That ending was epic!
beladiola chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Just saw this story of yours. Read it and loved it. Thank you.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
So many great one-liners here I can't stand it! Nr can I stop reading and re-reading!
aligal528 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Pretty awesome story! I loved the last chapter.
Bookish0278 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
LOVED the texts. It took me some time for me to realize that the drive was of the modeling photos, but once I did, this whole chapter was AMAZING!
eva-david chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Liked it :) Especially your timeline-jumping. Sometimes these storys get boring when you go into detail too much. Not this one.

Thanks for sharing!
Ralob chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Absolutely wonderful. Wow. Such a great read; fantastic banter and lovely progression for the characters. Well done, indeed!
Alyss Penn chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Adorable. The ending...while I was sad to see it...was amazing. I'm not going to bash the canon and say that this is what /should/ have happened, because the writers are weaving a good story, but this story just flows. The little details, the banter - oh, and Castle's awesome quoting - it all just meshes together into this web of amazingness.

"'Quiet, MightyPen, or Lady Extraordinary's gonna kill you with her pinky,' she threatened rather ominously, causing him to respectfully gulp." *grins crazily*

"'I mean, he was obscenely attractive, especially right after he'd gotten out of the shower and would just drip from-'

'Hey, look! A dead person!'" Oh, that is priceless.

Need I even mention the giggle? "The sound sent shockwaves of shock through everyone present. ...She'd made eye contact with no one." Things like this stick smiles on my face that take forever to get off.

"'Actually, loving your parents stops being binding as soon as kids turn thirteen,' Alexis supplied, appearing quite entertained. 'It's been a hundred percent voluntary ever since.'"

"I raided every Ben and Jerry's in the city looking for Half-Baked when Mr. Tumnus died!"

And the father-daughter moments are superb.

"Until Esposito scoffed. 'Like I'd ever go gay for you.'

'Like I would?" Ryan retorted defensively. "I know where you've been.'" Details. Hilarious.

"What's your stance on woodchips? Pro, con?" He's so cute.

"~Be a beautiful funeral, dude. Promise ;)~" And Ryan is amazing.

Great job :)
B.anonymous chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
What a great last line. Wonderful ending.
B.anonymous chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Another enjoyable chapter - I do like your dialog!
B.anonymous chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
"A prequel reference, Dad?" Alexis winced. His pedestal may have just lost a few feet. "Be ashamed of yourself."

LOL - fantastic, as well as the other references you've woven in.
B.anonymous chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
"Eh, kind of figured," she finally spoke, nonchalant.

What a great (and in character) declaration. Nicely written, and a joy to read.