Reviews for Birds of a feather flock together?
apWing chapter 24 . 4/24
I haven't finished the story yet but I feel this is leadinh to a plot from YJ where it's all a training exercise and it was all a test from the YJ worlds JL.
Oh... I cried like a little bitch dude. And thats ok. Thanks for such an amazing story my friend.
Gold Testament chapter 21 . 7/19/2016
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN I SO CAN'T BELIEVE THAT RAVEN BUSTED ROBIN FOR WATCHING HER AND BEAST BOY!
Gold Testament chapter 17 . 7/19/2016
Okay seriously are there anymore parts with they YJL universe?
Gold Testament chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
Bruce's plan has been exposed. Beast Boy may screw up, but there are tons of times when gives the team great help. Specially in recon like this. Also Bruce doesn't get that Robin wasn't being soft, it just went against his own honor and morals to interrogate a guy in front of his wife and child.
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
Batman is so not cool wanting the YJL to steal Jump City away from the Titans. Wonder how his counterpart would feel about that kind of manipulation? At least Flash and KF are doing okay.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 7/19/2016
Those were sweet moments between BB and Raven and Kaldur and Tula. Still does Tula know that he is also hesitant because her counterpart left him for Garth?
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
Okay even if the League finds the YJL's home universe, I think Connor would prefer that one. I mean a Superman, a Clark Kent that cares about Connor from the start and starts treating him like a son? Also I thought that even though Red X is a selfish thief, he's cool, and at times a really good guy.
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
Seriously Kaldur needs to remember it's not his world. Garth seems the same in both worlds, but Tula is another matter. Does she know that her counterpart left Kaldur for his best friend?
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Okay ouch. I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone, but seriously do TT Garth and Tula know about their counterparts?
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
I can't believe Terra's first thought after seeing BB's full beast state was that she wanted to have his babies. Also Tula and Kaldur being engaged in that world... My mind totally blown because in the YJ world Tula left him for his best friend. Wonder how the TT Tula and Aqualad would feel about that knowledge.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
From the moment I learned of his abilities, my thoughts about Deathstroke... He's the DC version of Deadpool, but with a competent mind. Honestly though Terra needs to realize that guys don't take so much heartbreak like Beast Boy did only to let the girl that caused it back in. Terra would have to truly prove herself to them.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Yeah Terra would be lucky if Raven doesn't try and kill her for betraying the Titans and breaking Beast Boy's heart.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I get it, the shields of the bio ship were so ionized from the solar storm's radiation that it interfered with the jump portal and instead of sending them to like another galaxy or star system, it sent them to an alternate universe.
RPGPersona chapter 30 . 7/7/2016
Really Cyborg, that is your answer to Raven's question. If your goal was to draw Raven's ire away from you I guess you succeeded.

Well, at least Terra talked to Raven about saying goodbye this time, though that didn't stop Raven from watching the whole scene like a hawk.

When I got the message saying thanks for the review and you mentioned reviews being rare, I ended up checked the reviews for this story. In retrospect, checking the review before completing this story was just asking to be spoiled. Before making a quick retreat, I noticed reviews showing disgruntled shippers and I wondered what that was about.

As someone who is a huge BBxRae fan, who avoids BBxTerra and RobinxRaven stories like the plague, I am ok with this ending. It was amusing seeing everyone's reaction. If you lets say dedicated multiple chapters showing who those YJ couples came about, I probably were have skipped or skimmed them. But as just as a surprise ending twist, it doesn't bother me.

I agree with Cyborgs last words. There are indeed a lot of babies around.

I enjoyed reading this story. It was fun seeing the two teams interact. I should get around to watching all of Young Justice. I ended up losing interest in the show when it originally aired due to my favourite Titans not being a part of the team at the beginning.

There is that bittersweet feeling. The joy of getting through another good story, mixed with the sadness of there being one less of your stories I haven't read yet.