Reviews for With you in my Arms
luvtracker chapter 5 . 2/29
This very badly written. I can't believe you wasted your precious time writing this shit. What a garbage.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
Please use a visual to show that you are changing view points within chapters.
Other than that great job.
If this as already been addressed please disregard this message.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 98 . 3/1/2015
I like how you ended this! Blaise and Ginny together! And Scorpius and Lilly. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 94 . 2/28/2015
Ding dong the wicked wizard is dead! I think it might behoove them to do something more permanent about that lovely little room in the library. It's too dangerous to not have something done with it.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 92 . 2/28/2015
Let's hope this works! And the mental image of Bellatrix and Voldemort was shiver inducing. I need a scourgify spell for my brain!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 79 . 2/28/2015
Haha! I knew it! And what's up with mr moving a lot? Its normal for babies to move often, especially during the last week for them to get into position.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 76 . 2/28/2015
But somehow, someway, Draco Malfoy can show his forearms with no blemishes! We know this because of the fact those kidnappers thought they had the wrong man and that the healers in Germany couldn't find one either!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 58 . 2/27/2015
Yay!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 53 . 2/26/2015
She really doesn't get it does she? She just tried to make excuses for Ron. For doing something so despicable. Is she really dumb enough to think that he did it to protect her? That he didn't do it because he's selfish!? I mean seriously?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 52 . 2/26/2015
I want to punch Ronald Weasley in the face! She should have given him one like she did Draco back in third year!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 50 . 2/26/2015
Thank goodness!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 48 . 2/26/2015
Wow!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 44 . 2/26/2015
What the crap is going on?! Please tell me Ginny is pregnant with Harry's child! And I'm do happy Hermione has her parents back!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 41 . 2/26/2015
It's Lucius. He's behind this. He would be able to bring everyone together because he's a death eater, a dangerous one at that. There was a clear reason he was Voldemort's "right hand man" when Snape wasn't present. But how would he get out of Azkaban?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 32 . 2/25/2015
Thank you Turo! And Sean is a wizard!
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »