Reviews for The Other Side of Me
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I would really enjoy it if you kept writing. I think it is,an awesome story
Shadowcynder chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I love how you display Hawkfrost's darkening persona while still adding in the brotherly love! Keep up the great work!
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
(Too lazy to log in)

UPDATE! I want some more sorrow and brotherly affection, hurry with another update!
Teddiursa97 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I feel sorry for Mothwing now, The Erin Hunters should have explored her feelings a little more. Tigerstar is just plain annoying and evil. I see nothing wrong with Mistystar at all, she's a pretty good cat in my opinion. I remember reading the Scrogue manga and the Bluestar special book and I thought it was wrong for them to attack a harmless kit. If Hawkfrost had killed the kit then a fight might have started between the clans. I like how you include song lyrics into the story, and Going Under does represent Hawkfrost, one of my friends made a video for Bluestar using that song, since he sinks deeper into the darkness and nobody can help him. I like your stanza at the end Kari-chan. If only there was some way to keep Tigerstar from currupting innocent cats. Good job Kari-chan!
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Okay, I get what I ment, sorry I had to look over my review to remember what I even wrote, I think I ment something like really close bonding and some epic adorabel brotherly love with some more teasing and possibly something a bit deeper if your willing to do that, if you want to that is.

Anyways I like how youre discluding Squirrlflight from most and inturprting her bonds because to tell the truth I really never liked her. Espically going in to the power of four seires (spoiles) I mean who lies to kits like that and makes them think Youre there parents, Leafpool was going to have to own up sooner or latter and it just ruined Hollys mind. Grr (spoilers over) anyways I do like where youre your going its something that Erin Hunter should have considered doing, not with the human forms thats all you (show more of it!) but with considering to make Hawkfrost misunderstood and not just kill him off before they even got into it.

Anuways, good job so far, please hurry with another chapter.

Ja ne,

The Ghost.
Nyarp chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
So about the prophecy, is Brambleclaw going to be evil or Hawkfrost? \
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Hi!

Okay I apsulotly adore you're work, I'd love for you to do possibly oneshots with the same ideadles as the first chapter with them transforming and every thing and I do adore how you're sort of have Brambelclaw and Hawkfrost together in a sort of love but also having the adorabel teasing in there!

I hope you do more in the future and an update of this would be dearly apricated!

Ja ne,

The Ghost.
Ms.Moonfreak chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
i never wanted to start a war,no i never meant to hurt you,

don't even know what we're fighting for, why does love always feel like a

battlefield, battlefield, battlefield?

why does love always feel like a

battlefield, battlefield, battlefield?

oh-oh-oh-oh

-~-

~Mothwing's battlefield~

~out of her league~

~not knowing who to turn to~

~but she just can't leave~

*Hawk: why do you keep trying to hold me back?*

~not without her brother~

*Moth: i'm trying to help you!*

~but she's loosing him~

*Hawk: Tigerstar warned me about friendship. It never lasts. how can i trust my sister not to turn around and let out her claws on me when i'm not looking?*

~tiger's burning rage tempers the hawk's heart~

*Moth: Hawk, how can you think that? i want to keep you from getting hurt! we made a promise, we'd look after eachother nomatter what. Mother wouldn't want-*

~the moth tries to pull him out of the death-dive~

*Hawk: SILENCE!*

~but what can a little healer do?~

*Hawk pushes Moth down, her head smacks against a rock*

~the fighter's to strong~

*Hawk: you won't keep me from my destiny (the words my destiny echo Tigerclaw's voice)*

~he's burning in his father's fire~

*Moth: why brother, why?

Hawk: i have no kinship between you.

Moth: so you killed me?

Hawk:(realising what he's done) killed you... Moth? ... MOTH!

mothwing is dead on the ground*

~she died in the flames he left.

now no-one can save him,

he's alone~

*Tigerclaw: she was weak. she deserved to die.

Hawk: she's your daughter! you let her die?

Tigerclaw: she's your sister, and you killed her.

?: I'm not dead yet

Tigerclaw: what?

Hawk: MOTH!

moth is in S3L2, and she has angel wings white as snow.

Moth: tiger, tiger, burning bright,

in the forest of the night,

your plot is wreaked, and son is free,

now the time has come, your end shall be.

Moth whips out a leaf, glowing with energy. Tigerclaw falls, and evaporates. moth then falls to the ground, head wound flowing blood.

Hawk: Moth, hang on!

Moth: it's my time, brother. but now i know Starclan is real. they gave me the leaf, now i give it to you. i needs your energy to work, i only had enough to either banish Tigerstar from existance or save myself. i chose to save you.

Hawk: Moth, i can save you, PLEASE!

Moth: so, i am to be taken by Riverstar. very well.

Hawk: NO! MOTH! PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME!

Moth: i shall always be with you. Fairwell.

Moth dies, for real. Hawk cries, and Mistyfoot comes and sees everything. she cries next to Hawk.

in Hawk's head-

Moth: she is yours, brother. she and you are destiny.
Doubly-O Ninjah chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
U better finish / I want more of Hawky! HE IS MY BABY!
Doubly-O Ninjah chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
ADORABLE! I luffles this! And I recongnize the title from Lion King 2 ;)
tufted titmouse chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Love the story! Please update soon!
Thestormwarrior chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I really like this story and I can't wait to see where this goes
Teddiursa97 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
This makes me feel even more sorry for Mothwing someitmes, Hawkfrost almost forced her to become a medicine cat with that fake sign that he left outside of the den, and then he forced her to tell false signs and omens. Mothwing cares about her brother very much or she wouldn't listen to him. The italicized words are suppose to represent Hawkfrost thinking that about Mothwing right? I hate Tigerstar too. I wonder if Brambleclaw will notice Hawkfrost's change just like Mothwing did. Good job, it's interesting to see his relationship with his sister being friendly and then suddenly taking a turn for the worst. Is Mothwing going to have any interaction with Brambleclaw during this story? Well Bye Kari-chan.
Teddiursa97 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oooh, come to see how yah been doing and you have a new story, and its about Warriors! Isn't Brambleclaw older though, I think he is, but it's good to at least see something from you. I don't mind waiting on stories, and plus this is a great idea. Erin Hunter's books are great, and I like this new look on Hawkfrost and Brambleclaw, maybe Mothwing couldn't help but bend to her brother's will like Hawkfrost bended to their father. Yeah they should wear clothes instead of umm, I think yah got the point. I like your view on this. This story somehow cheered me up! Hope you're better Kari-chan!
Unsatisfied Explosion chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Ooh, this is great! I'm convinced that maybe I should read Warrior Cats. ;) Hawkfrost is being kinda douchey, but like you said, that's what big brothers do! Continue it~