Reviews for Deaf Hunter
It was amazing and they sould give medals out to people who write such amazing fanfic!
Love it! Don't want it to ever end!
still in love, but sad after this one :(
Love it!
So a second I was terrified that Bobby was gonna die! Not really a fan of John, but must say the getting a year to live was a surprise plot twist. Makes me love this story even more :)
loved it, have to keeep reading!
:O...and still loving it. I am in love with how to so smoothly changed the story around the character. Some people really suck when they write what happened in the actually stories, but you write it out so awesomely I am in love with your writing :)
Again, Awesome!
still loving it!
k, so now I really don't want this story to end, and you are a really good writer so I will probably read all of your stuff :P And, still loving it ;)
Stll loving it. I really noticed it in this one how different Sam and Dean are, but still the same characters. Liked how it showed how maybe life would have made them different. It reeally great, again I want to hug you for writing this!
lol, sorry have to comment on the last line of this chapter, it was to funny and very Bobby. Again, still loving it!
and..I am still loving it! I just want to hug you fr writing such a great story! BTW, yu do a really great job of describing ASL.
Still loving it!