Reviews for Deaf Hunter
pipinheart chapter 20 . 4/16
I loved it!Love how Dean is strong and dosen't think bad of himself because he is deaf. Bobby is a good Dad to him.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2016
It was amazing and they sould give medals out to people who write such amazing fanfic!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
Love it! Don't want it to ever end!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2016
still in love, but sad after this one :(
Guest chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2016
So a second I was terrified that Bobby was gonna die! Not really a fan of John, but must say the getting a year to live was a surprise plot twist. Makes me love this story even more :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
loved it, have to keeep reading!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
:O...and still loving it. I am in love with how to so smoothly changed the story around the character. Some people really suck when they write what happened in the actually stories, but you write it out so awesomely I am in love with your writing :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2016
Again, Awesome!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
still loving it!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
k, so now I really don't want this story to end, and you are a really good writer so I will probably read all of your stuff :P And, still loving it ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
Stll loving it. I really noticed it in this one how different Sam and Dean are, but still the same characters. Liked how it showed how maybe life would have made them different. It reeally great, again I want to hug you for writing this!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
lol, sorry have to comment on the last line of this chapter, it was to funny and very Bobby. Again, still loving it!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/18/2016
and..I am still loving it! I just want to hug you fr writing such a great story! BTW, yu do a really great job of describing ASL.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2016