Reviews for Deaf Hunter
sakura-blossoms-26 chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I loved that. Thank you so much for saying that. People are who they are and unless they want that to change, F the people who say that that's wrong and they should change. They're all idiots :)
sakura-blossoms-26 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
So, Are you Deaf? I was born hearing and currently am still hearing but I'm slowly loosing it from a genetic condition. My grandfather is Deaf but my Grandmother forced him to get Cochlear implants. I know a bit of sign though and I'm taking a class soon to learn even more. I know the implants are a big deal in the Deaf community though. And I still love it!
sakura-blossoms-26 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
I love this. I know a good amount of people who are Deaf and for some reason, I love this because it shows how some of them really talk. I'm just madly in love with this. This is AMAZING
LunaRains chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I can't stand the thought of people being like that especially to their own children. when my youngest son was born they thought that he was deaf...I had planned for my entire family to learn to sign. I went to a small school that had at least two deaf students and we learned the alphabet and a few other signs. I think they are right we miss out on a lot, because we can hear. asl is a beautiful language and i think should be taught as a secondary language.
OceanEye1235 chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
AMAZING!
xyz chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
all these "" etc are distracting from so-so story so this is where I bail
OceanEye1235 chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
love this story! I absolutely LOVE fatherly Bobby!
OceanEye1235 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
i love this story! Thanks so much for creating it! It fills my hurt!dean emptiness.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
Your stories is amazing! I really, really like it.
Think I must show my sister, she will like it. We have seen too much people think she is dump, only because she is deafmute. But in real she is often quicker then me and much more certain of herself.
I find your categories in front this chapter are a good short description. Mind if I steal?
We both teach at a Waldorf-school, but every semester 1 or 2 parents come to ask ME how she can teach and why she dont mind hearing. ( To speak with someone we love: idjits! )
Thank you!
SLPikachu chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
That ending was awsome and sweet! It melted my heart! Great story and I can't wait to start reading the sequel! :)
SLPikachu chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
I kind of had a feeling why John did what he did with keeping Dean deaf. I know nothing about being deaf but I have two brothers with autism and I wouldn't change them even if I was given the chance because that's who they are. Also, I understand all of John's reasoning, too.
SLPikachu chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
So its role reversed with Sam protecting Dean...I like it! :)
SLPikachu chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
So far, I like how you're sort of following along with the series, keeping the main plot but changing it for the story :)
SLPikachu chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Its two in the morning and I'm trying to read all of this in one read but my eyes are heavy now. This is really good so far! Even though its different seeing, or rather reading about Dean being deaf, I think its interesting and I can't wait until I can finish reading this! :) I love Dean and Bobby's relaintionship in this, too.
Twillightfairy chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I noticed that several times when Dean signs, his words were how he speaks instead of signs.