Reviews for And To Think My Life Couldn't Get Any Crazier
booklover1209 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is a really good start. Please update!
NerdOverload chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
If you are not going to right any more can you post something so I don't keep this on my alert list? Thanks! And love it so far!
The Booknerds chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
i got the reference! i liked the story as well although are you planing on bring Annabeth into the mix? cause you just sort of left her hanging expecting Percy to come to camp the next day... anyway, i liked the story a lot and would greatly appreciate it if you would update!1
SilverWolf329 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
nevilleXluna. Nico's too gloomy to date anyone.
Kanda Yuuki chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Isn't Percy supposed to go to camp? Annabeth's expecting him, right? Shouldn't Percy IM someone?
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Great job keep it up. _
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
but he would need a rocket ship! anyways this sounds pretty cool so fa, i especially like the story about how witches and wizards came about (even if it did involve incest which is kinda weird) anyways love it so far though i do think percy would have put up more of a fight about not being able to go to camp. especially since he only has to go to hogwarts for school and its summer now. how old is he by the way? also do witches and wizards know about the gods? i think they shouldnt, it'll just make the revelation that much better! anyways good luck writing and i cant wait to read another ch. !
philosophyluver chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I DID I DID! what'd i win?
pjohpkc28 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011

It's really good. You NEED to update soon!
OxOxPercyArtLuverXoXo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Update Soooooooooooooooon! XD Ohh and NicoxLuna even though I only read PJO hehehe

~ OxOxPercyArtLuverXoXo
SeaweedBrainVon chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very interesting so far. I hope you continue this!
Fictional History chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Funny! Please continue writing this story!
shadow chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
i realy like what u did whith it and i thinck u shued make a nother chapter
shadow chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
good job keep it up amd plezs make more chapters
crazy-ghost-girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
when are you going to update this story is soooo COOL!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »