Reviews for And To Think My Life Couldn't Get Any Crazier

Luna/neville
Vans321 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Please continue this! I really like it. I think u should do LxN
jessjess98 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh. My. Gods. You MUST write more SOON! please... :) it's totally wicked awesome! :)
Melt your Heart chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
AVPM, for the win(:
slytherindaughterofhephaestus chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
thats it!

update again! you just combined 2 of my fav books! percy jackson and harry potter!

please again again!
LittleVervainTea chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
UPDATE SOONER!
Weasel-Scarecrow Luvrs chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
awesome update soon! :)
yarra chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I prefer no pairing, but if you insist... LUNAxNICO!
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Luna/Neville is the bomb. Also, the AVPM reference was to Pigfarts, which I cannot go to because it's on Mars, and I need a rocketship (not all of us inheritted enough mOney to buy out NASA when our parents died, you know.) I noticed a couple mini, nearly unnoticeable mistakes like your instead of you're. Otherwise, great job. Can't wait to read more.
Mordanyes chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Loved the Pigfarts reference. ;) I'm excited to read some more. Just a thing I noticed was that the story didn't flow completely smoothly, but it isn't too bad you'd have to stress completely over. :D Can't wait for an update.
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I liked it! Nice ginger joke XD I'm a ginger too! XD *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* GREAT JOB! I hope you write more soon! _
JstMakeAWish chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
pleassseeeeeee updateeeeeeeee ! or shuld i add more 'o's? cuz this story has sooo much awsum potential, yu just have to update! QUICKLY!
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
cool! i like where this storys going! please update soon!
nerdfighterftw chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loved it! post soon please:)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »