Reviews for EO Drabble Stories
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
great
jensensgirl3 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
John could stop hunting if he really wanted to, giving his sons the life they should really be having. But life isn't always full of the apple pie life, so he has to do what he has to.
TheNextOfKin chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
D'Aww
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Could so imagine those thoughts going through John's head as he drove to Bobby's with his boys. Even though he was so driven to finding the thing that killed Mary he had to wonder sometimes what the life was like for Sammy and Dean and wish it was different.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I don't usually read drabbles (to short), but I enjoyed reading yours. It was a nice glimpse into John's thoughts about his sons and their life.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I love it when we see the softer side of John, caring for his boys and this shows that so well. Great work.
Swellison chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Awwww. Just awww. I like this glimpse of Dean's resourcefulness; even at the tender age of five he knew that his place was with Sammy.
Swellison chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Oh, a deftly done bit of drabble, starts out kind of playful, but Dean's reason is a sad undercurrent, and I like how you show Dean being the protective big brother even when Sam's not aware of it. I do think a lot of the fanfic sees John as more of a drunk than I do, but Dean's response is definitely in character.
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hi Sammygirl,
I see you joined the drabble corralling group, posting all the little snippets in one spot;-) I missed your first three chapters, so I'm playing a fast catch up round, here. Wow, skunk, that was a while ago, maybe I have already read this? Anyway, it's still a fun read, and so easy to visualize this, yet another reason for Dean to hate camping;-))
Swellison chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Nice moody bit of description. I like how you used the 'two' word to describe the boys, it's kind of a default setting for me to think of the two of them together;-) I also like how you used 'also' instead of 'too' earlier in your drabble and placed the 'too' where you wanted it, in 'too long.'
wandamarie chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
wow it is getting good
judyann chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Awww made me sad but that was good!
Twinchy chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Sad and so true!
mandancie chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I don't know how this passed me up but I loved all four chapters! :) I can't wait for more! :)
mandancie chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
EVER! :) I love that. nothing comes in between them. i love this! :)