Reviews for Think twice
Angel chapter 1 . 4/16
Soooooooo amazing love the story to death
I don't know how many times I've read this story its just so cute and sweet with so sad parts but I'm in love with this story.
mady chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
It's so wonderful!
Author-san if you're a guy I will be glad to marry you! :* 3
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Love this story yay for the twins such cute names :)!
Animelover422 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Love this story
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That was a very good one shot story I loved it :)
DevilGene chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is definitely going in my favorites! _
Imaginary Heaven chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was, without an iota of doubt, the best Kyo Kara Maoh! fanfiction I have ever read. You, as well as this story, are definitely going onto my favourites list.

Cheers,

Raven
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really liked this story a lot.

Wolf was being a bit of an arse, but what Yuuri said to him later was way harsh. I felt so bad for Wolfram. I am glad they got back together and that Lady Celi interfered. If she hadn't, the boys may have never reunited.

Yay! Wolf had babies at that end! Wolf would make a great mother.
mofalle chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was a really nice story. I liked Cecile meddling and getting the two back together. I liked how you didn't have Wolf in a dress for the wedding. I was happy to see that Merrick stayed as Wolf's friend. I also liked at Wolf got mpreg and had two health boys. I thought Wolfram's water breaking in the bed was rather funny. I feel sorry for the maid that has to clean that up.
tk04 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love it. I so happy Merrick have his happy ending. I really like his personality. I almost stop reading when wolf and Yuri when they got together. I was like what about Merrick. You prove me wrong. He got his happy ending and do as them. I hope u make another story connect to this one. I want to know what happen their sons and their relationship.

Thank you.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg that was sooooooo cute i love it hehe... lols ooo i wish there was more
meckie-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
you know, it would've been better if Wolfram fought back. like rubbing it in Yuuri's face all he said when they broke their engagement. And then Merrick was magicaly there for Wolfie. And a lot of drama and shouting and misunderstanding would be fun...

but anyway,

I LOVE THIS! it made me cry in the first part, annoyed at Yuuri , supportive for Merrick, annoyed at Wolfram for forgiving Yuuri that easily,... but I LOVED IT TIL THE END...
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
SOOOOO~~~ CUTE I LOVE IT!
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awww... it's such a cute story /

XD I think uncle gwen will make maaaaaaaaaaaany teddys for the twins