Reviews for We all need Saving
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Your writing is good, but all you did was to depict scenes from that episode. You did describe it beautifully, but to be candid, when I started reading this story I was hoping to find something more original, more creative. I feel like the story starts at the last line of this fanfic. Too bad you stopped there. Anyways, your English is excellent. You write better than some of the native speakers.
Her Timelord chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Great chapters. Would love to see this one finished or just the next chapter.
BobWhite chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
good story
Jynx0854 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Wow that was a great narrative of Ben's thoughts. He constantly second guessing what he should do to help Lily. I think you captured what these two are like.
blackbeltgirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
It's great can't wait for more.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That's a great start. I can feel the cold river and Lilly's exhaustion. Can't wait for more.
rookiebones chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Great job! Loved your insights into the characters. Ben and Lily are just too damn perfect together.
Seven Loves You So Much chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I know how you talk about how English is not one of your first languages, but you do an amazing job at writing it! You are a beautiful writer and you should keep it up!
aolande1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was really good and I absolutely hope you continue and have Keeton comfort Lily! I am with you, I'm a sucker for this couple. I can't get enough of them. I know its a waiting game in the show right now, but I'm pretty sure things will heat up with them. Hopefully soon! I'm glad you decided to write about this scene. It was, by far, my favorite seen from the last episode. I actually rewound it and watched it a few times.

Anyway, this was fantastic and very descriptive. I felt like I was watching the show all over again. I can't wait to see where you take this. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more. Update soon!