Reviews for Working at the House of Mouse
Update plzzz
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 13 . 7/29
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ephemeralstyleee chapter 13 . 3/24
MOREEEEWWW
tiadb1996 chapter 8 . 2/28
Love ur story please continue this awesome story
KateTheGreat911411 chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Please keep this story going! It has all of the fun and excitement I crave in fanfiction! I think I might even start a Houe of Mouse story of my own on here as well!
pokemonjkl chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
CurlyFirefly am so Sorry haven't Review for a while exams are hard but hey It's

my Birthday! today and thanks for this Chapter See you next time.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
It would be a shame not to continue this :/

Oh, and I think we need to see Shere Khan and Riley later chapters. Or at least with a villain that hasn't appeared before. She has a very special way with villains!
Mia chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
Please update soon! I really miss this story! And no joke. It's actually one of the most entertaining stories I've ever read! You have a long time to update and I'm just worried you've given up on it...I really hope not. I know you might be busy, I'm just saying.

By the way, I really ship Max and Riley! Like, a lot! The more I see them having some moments in a new chapter, the more I ship them! I know Max has eyes only for Roxanne. Yeah, he likes her too much. I mean, even Riley knows they're together, right? She mentioned her while she and Max were talking at the beginning of a chapter. But that can change, can't it? I know they're just very good friends but I can already tell they have chemistry! Well, if they don't get together, at least I wish their friendship can grow stronger. They can be best friends!

Hey! Did you ever think of adding the Christmas movie in the story? I think it would be really fun with Riley in it! I believe you've seen it. Maybe this December? It will be the best period of time to! Oh, and it also has one of the most amazing songs in the whole Disney world!

THE BEST CHRISTMAS OF ALL! :D
Aquahex1997gmai chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
I loved it. I am also writting a house of mouse fan fic, but I got discouraged for a bit cause I thought a house of mouse fan fic would be stupid sincethe show was relatively targeted to super young audiences instead of the movies as stand-alones. But residing this has inspired me to continue with it. Thank you. The character dynamics are phenomenal. I hope this isn't the last chapter of it. I'd love to read more.

-Mitchell Morales
GalactusTheWorldEater1 chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
This is an amazing story! I'm curious as to when you'll be writing next, though. And don't worry, I'm not rushing you. Especially seeing as how, you left your notebook in Florida. I'm just curious, is all.
Tmntfan4ever chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
What I really wanna see is some harsh tension that's happening in Riley's life and the Villians help her in some way lol. Please update!
blazedveggies556 chapter 13 . 3/25/2016
Welcome back!
This was a really good read! The writing style is a little different from the previous chapters, but in a good way! Awesome job! ;)
shattered-glass-slipper1 chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
yay! I'm soooooooo happy this was updated! I always wondered what it would be like to work at the House of Mouse and your story portrays it perfectly! Thank you for sticking with this story! D
Riku Courtier chapter 13 . 3/8/2016
Well, when I first saw that this was updated, I actually expectee that it was going to be an Author's Note, saying that you weren't going to write anymore, since it had been so long.

However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a new chapter (a really good chapter, at that) with the promise of more new chapters to come along with it.

I am excited to see this story updated more frequently and being continued, as this is one of my favorite Disney stories! Keep up the good work and, if you need any ideas, pop me a message! I may be able to help! ;)
Kristen Lyn Silver chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
Holy Crud Muffin! You Updated! THANK YOU!