Reviews for Breakable
EVL chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Such a good read! But it's a cliff hanger!
Emma chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Wow this story is amazing I hope there is a second chapter because I'm loving it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
OH MY GOD, DUDE PLEASE DO ANOTHER CHAPTER
Midnight Luna chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Well written! One question... WHO DIED?! Robin or Supey... OR BOTH!?
Sequel PLEASE!

I live on JESUS and my favorite character Whump!
hai chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Will you be doing a second chapter?
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
could you maybe make a sequel? Where the adults actually find out what happened?
Derry Bird chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Ya know, I really appreciate it when ppl just go and write some short, but very well written fan-fic! Really loved it, and keep up the good work!
Angel With a Heart chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Finish this story... NOWWWWWWWW!
Random Person chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
That's deep man, deep.
cantspell chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you killed Robin. you meanie. but hay, I still loved the story. as always ...write on... ;)
Potter4me chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow this fic is really something. Extremelly well written and well structured. The ending was really sad. You killed the little birdy! Well I guess I can't complain since the story is so good. Write on dude.
Potter4me chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Tears are welling up still im my eyes as I write this. My heart feels like lead and I already feel like I lost my little dicky bird...well done! Thats how a fanfic should make one feel! I do feel like crap right now and I abosulatly hate to think about my littel bird dying but that was very well writen. Im not gona b one of those idiots who calls the author names cuz they killed up their favorite character. You stayed in canon and wrote very well thus did nothing wrong. I still feel so sad though *sniff* Maybe you should try a sequal/other ending where robin survives and has to be nursed ot health...might be nice :) anyway...write on dude!
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
DID U JUST KILLED ROBIN?! HOW DARE U. still good story tho.;)
parkprot chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
WAIT WAIT WAIT! WHICH ONE DIED?! WAS IT ROBIN?!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Whoa. Way to hit hard and brutally. Nice job.