Reviews for Breakable
Derry Bird chapter 1 . 3/14
Ya know, I really appreciate it when ppl just go and write some short, but very well written fan-fic! Really loved it, and keep up the good work!
MorePleaseGurl chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Finish this story... NOWWWWWWWW!
Random Person chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
That's deep man, deep.
cantspell chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you killed Robin. you meanie. but hay, I still loved the story. as always ...write on... ;)
Potter4me chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow this fic is really something. Extremelly well written and well structured. The ending was really sad. You killed the little birdy! Well I guess I can't complain since the story is so good. Write on dude.
Potter4me chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Tears are welling up still im my eyes as I write this. My heart feels like lead and I already feel like I lost my little dicky bird...well done! Thats how a fanfic should make one feel! I do feel like crap right now and I abosulatly hate to think about my littel bird dying but that was very well writen. Im not gona b one of those idiots who calls the author names cuz they killed up their favorite character. You stayed in canon and wrote very well thus did nothing wrong. I still feel so sad though *sniff* Maybe you should try a sequal/other ending where robin survives and has to be nursed ot health...might be nice :) anyway...write on dude!
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
DID U JUST KILLED ROBIN?! HOW DARE U. still good story tho.;)
mylittlehacker chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
WAIT WAIT WAIT! WHICH ONE DIED?! WAS IT ROBIN?!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Whoa. Way to hit hard and brutally. Nice job.
Lokina odinsdottir chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Did the kids/teens not know what being a hero means they should have listened to the only one of them who faces that daily...Still ya can't help pitying their loss of innocence.
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh my gosh. Did. . . Robin die? Sorry but you're crazy. If I was in KF or Artemis place, I don't think I woul have hurt Robin. This is defiantly dark enough for the joker. I mean a lot of stuff I read so far about joker has been normal but not as intense as he should be.
ilaxstoryteller chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow. That was amazing! You are an amazing writer! And you really should make a sequel. (: Like some follow up on how they cope and WHO DIED and how they deal with that. Just saying. But this is amazing the way you write it, keep up the good work! XD
Eaglator23 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh my god this was amazing
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
DUDE! t t
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow! You are such an amazing writer :) Please keep the stories coming :)