Reviews for A Little Bite
Coli Chibi chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
It's pretty good so far. Great narration and scenery. Keep it up!
Apples Parachute chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I am not even familiar with the other characters.. but when I saw that it was you who wrote this story, I just had to check it out! Im not even surprised that Im enjoying this despite the lack of knowledge about the characters. I'm a fan! Ive been reading your works for almost a year and a half. You have such an amazing skill in writing. I hope I could be as good after a few more practice.:p I hope you dont stop. Youre one of my inspirations. :)
Ruphira chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Yay! I'm so glad to see this updated. .

This chapter was every bit as good as the first one :) the whole concept of her being in love with a married man is intriguing, and I love how you're pulling characters from more than just one HM game and lining them up together, but in a way where they all still seem to fit.

And just who was the new patron? Hmm..

Looking forward to the next update!
Ruphira chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I just stumbled upon this story, and I have to say, so far it's fantastic. I love the feel of it and the way you've portrayed Muffy as less of a weepy victim of tragic romance and more of a mature, hardworking woman who's learned to deal with her past and manage her present. I realize you probably have a lot of other stuff going on, but I think it would be great if you picked this up again! It seems like there's a lot you could do with this cool concept. :)
fivebutts chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awwhh ToT I see. :D I'm excited to read this! I used to love Harvest Moon as a kid, and now that it's summer, I decided to pick it up again. Can I ask your honest opinion, though?

I'm assuming you already played ToT or Animal Parade, but can I ask you which one should I get first? I heard from someone it's like the same game, but if that's so, which one should I get? Aghhh I have no clue. Is Tree of Tranquility like, the first one? Or does it not matter? Thanks! And I can't wait to read more of your story!
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
O-o-ooh, is Muffy in ToT as well? That's sweet!

Nice chapter. [: I love your description. Update soon!

Diego