Reviews for Sizzle and Spark
Trickster22084 chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
Again keep writing! I love this omg yeah!
Trickster22084 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
All I have to say is so far I have just read the preface and I'm in love. I noticed youve only written 7 chapters and I really hope you continue to writing this story!
apk1980 chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Oh my goodness, I just found this and I love it. I hope so much that you plan to continue, as I'm dying to see what happens next!
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Too cute
Killing Aphrodite chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
I really love this fic! I love the new friendship between Bella and Edward, they met in such an odd way, both unhappily engaged, but I guess it will all work out for the best, or at least I hope!

And I really loved how Alice was acting when she met Edward, it's almost like she knew Edward was going to meet Bella!

Please update soon, can't wait to read about their journey to London!
Glo chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
So glad you're back! I'm really enjoying this - it's refreshingly different. Hope RL behaves so you can keep going ;)
Heidi82 chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Thank you so much fo the update! I can't wait to read more about these two and their time in the train.. ;)
Cullen Mascot chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Wow! I truly thought you'd given up on this little gem! Thanks for writing. It is great and very original!
JustSu chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Glad to read you again! I hope your RL cut you some slack and you'd be able to read and more important for me- yes, I know I'm selfish- write fic.

I love how you are building the mutual interest and atraction between E/B. Poor E in the shower, btw **giggles**

See you soon! And thanks for writing.
spannieren chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
great chapter :)
pauleen chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
So glad your back. You have a very good story that many of us would love see it completed. I don't know how Edward is going to win Ms. Swan, but I have a feeling that if they keep the communications open, it'll happen. Can't wait to see what else you have.
2402a chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Great chapter!
Chicsarah chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
I am so glad you updated! I can't wait to see how things change for them when they leave the airport!
jlanley chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Really enjoying this story. Very well written and witty, and sexy. Can't wait for more.
SmillaGW chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
I so love this story and I'm so excited to see how it ill evolve. Good thing you're back, I've missed this. Doesn't really matter how far between the updates as long as there are any.