Reviews for TARDIS Meddling
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I thought her discription sounded familiar. I really really loved this story and your discription is fantastic! I love the way you paced it and how you did the beginning, middle, and end scene.
Arella1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love it! Go TARDIS!
catiebug26 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I couldn't stop the tears rolling down my face when rose said something along the lines of since you didn't say it maybe you didn't mean it. I was like NO, he loves you dont say that! This was amazing :)
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Yay! I love Doctor/Rose fics! I'm reviewing as I read/go, fyi. You need to make 'year' plural in the sentence, "been only four hours instead of four year since..."

I really liked the line and image of Jackie "with her salon-enhanced talons snagging at his suit."

That time jump was very confusing though. The ...years later... didn't make sense to me. Isn't the Doctor the older Rose is assaulting the half-Donna Doctor? I thought he was at first, with Mickey going back to the original earth, but then when he tries to keep her quiet after she mentions Donna, I'm confused and thinking maybe not? Oh, is this the Doctor right after they left Mickey for the first time in the other dimension as Rickey? That makes more sense (though it isn't very clear until the very end).

I really like these lines, "He is the one who will put those lines there, he realizes, and the knowledge is like a fist between the eyes. So much of his time is spent trying to delight her, protect her, cherish her, but not smother her. And here, in his arms, is the proof that one day not so far in his own future, he will voluntarily break her heart."

I love how Rose laid into him, and my heart broke with her that he didn't even understand what she was saying. It's so sad to see her like that and not full of laughter. I do like that we get it from the Doctor's POV though, so we see his confusion at what's going on.

Yay to the happy ending! At this point everything makes sense, and I like that we are told that Donna and the other Doctor will go on adventuring together. I do wonder if they will all be together in the Tardis or if the four of them will split up.

This was fun to read. Thank you!
Emma Fallowthorn chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wheee! You're back, and not only that, you've applied your incredible ficcing skills to my newest fandom, and on top of THAT my favorite ship! Wulf, I've been reading your fic since... ITFH began I think, and I've always found your characterization spot-on and your writing style polished and coherent. No exception here! I wish I could write like you :)

Glad you're back (I should really start writing again too...) and keep up the good work!

(Also I don't know if you're aware of it but there's a great blog currently reviewing Doctor Who episode by episode: . Check it out if you haven't already!)
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very timey wimey and clever! I've never read a JE fixit quit like this. Well done!
shinkan neko85 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Omgash I so loved this... great ending...
Rianya chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I like it. A plausible reason for a different outcome. Although I've always hated the concept of a 20 year old girl with a 900 year old man - just seems so "Twilight-y" to me.

And the dialogue and description in this story were very well done.