Reviews for crashing & burning: we'd be so lucky
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You think... I love it!

That's so perfect, honey.

Congrulations, it's beautifull.

Love you so much.

Kisses and Hugs

Meel
gote chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ahhh, this is so amazing! Such a good story. I'm

really sold on this pairing and I don't even like cousincest (usually).

This was so many different things. Sweet in parts, really funny in others, interesting and enjoyable always. I love your characterisations and overall your writing is really, really good. I didn't spot any errors and it reads so well.

I love it. :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Asdfghjkl, I think I have a new pairing to add to my favorites list! *grumble grumble* Why must you make these pairings seems so appealing?

:P

But yeah, I LOVED THIS A LOT! When I first was going to read these two fics, I was a little iffy 'cause the cousincest and what-not, but wow, I loved them both. You made their relationship do believable and appealing and YUMMY! I loved to see that Louis felt a lot more for Hugo than he let on. I really liked how you showed the back story to how their thing all started. Merlin, Louis had me laughing my a$$ off! I absolutely love how you write him; he's such a prick, haha.

Merlin, when they "broke up" I was really scared they wouldn't get back together! I was so happy when they did, though That OC is a little odd, lmao.

XD

""…screw you, Louis."

"I thought you didn't want to let it get that far," Louis said quietly, darkly."

That part made me laugh so hard!

XP

All of their bantering and Louis' interesting vocabulary was fantastic, haha. I loved the dialogue in this! *wishes I could write dialogue like that*

:D

Plzzzzz write mor Hugo/Louis for Mor!

:P

-Morghen
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I am looking forward to it! ;)

This was even better than the first! XD
cathymalfoy chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I can't believe this. I read this fic (and the other Hugo/Louis) without realizing that they're cousins! Shame on me. You fooled me into thinking this was just another normal slash pairing between two unrelated people. Reading this made me uncomfortable at some parts, but your expression of their love just melted me all over again. Maybe I don't like the idea of two relatives getting together, the fact that it's slash is helping me get over that. The only other such pairing that I read is Fred/George, and that's rare. I can't believe I'm actually accepting, and loving, this pairing! Great writing!