Reviews for 45 Ways to Make a Werewolf Fall for You
autumn midnights chapter 31 . 1/6
'into the evilest of all places - Madam Puddifoot's' - Oh my god. That was beyond perfect.

"I feel like brandishing a sword against Voldy..." - also perfect.

The fact that they surprised Voldemort while he was wooing Nagini was also pretty amusing, if a slightly odd mental picture, lol.

I really like the whole AU-within-a-dream aspect of this - it was a lovely way to work an AU-style story into an otherwise reasonably-canon fic. I haven't read too many medieval!AUs, but I really love the way you've written this and the whole tone of it - the medieval story is just lighthearted and fun, and the writing style of it reminds me almost of a fairy tale or a myth being retold, which was really cool.

Remus sleeping on Sirius's chest is just an absolutely adorable mental picture and gives me all the precious Wolfstar feels. They're so freaking cute. And the fact that they had basically the same dream - or at least were dreaming about the same world - was also adorable and a really lovely touch.

It must have taken forever to come up with that many alliterative titles, lol! Pretty damn impressive. I like how you still worked in Sirius calling Snape 'Snivellus', as well - guess some things will never change, even in a medieval AU!
jesokaa chapter 31 . 5/14/2014
This is one of my absolute favorite chapters. The idea of Sir Sirius and Lord Lupin is just too cute.
4ever-a-bookworm chapter 24 . 1/13/2014
Hey I just LOVE Sirius and Remus! They have to be one of my favourite couples!
Eshi9 chapter 31 . 3/12/2013
It's funny how your sort of switched to the second person pov in the dream. xD Having a sort of "dear reader" is always great in fantasy-like scenes (I'm not sure why, perhaps because it feels more like a story book or reminds me of third person limited pov famous in stuff like Lord of the Rings).
Eshi9 chapter 30 . 3/12/2013
This story is so cute, but also sad, because it aligns with canon well (from what I recall of it. heh). With Sirius and Remus thinking they can help raise Harry, but then Sirius is framed and Remus is otherwise unable once Lily and James die. :(
Regardless, I really like this fic, because despite it being labeled as fluff (which I usually associate with mindless squeeing), it goes with canon well (well, I don't totally remember what canon-Sirius' 1st war personality was supposed to be, but I imagine it was similar). It's kind of nice reading a story of which you know the end and the answers to questions posed by the characters (like James wondering where Peter has been).
SA2208 chapter 45 . 4/15/2012
I finished this fic. *sniff* Done. Oh my god, sometimes i hate J.K. Rowling so much! But then I love her so much! I wish James and Lily had not died, I wish Sirius had not died, I wish Remus had not died...I wish Sirus and Remus would have been together after the Second Wizard War...*sigh well, anyway. You are really a brilliant author, i'll say it again. I will be sure to read your other works, of course in summers because otherwise i'd mess up with my homework... Never, ever stop writing!
SA2208 chapter 44 . 4/15/2012
I cried so hard while i read this...not even the flashbacks in the movies made me cry this much. You are truly a brilliant writer, you know that? And hey, I just had a thought. If Sirius had been allowed to take Harry, would there have been a chance that Sirius had not acted as rash as he did?
SA2208 chapter 43 . 4/15/2012
Agh! You were right, I really feel like screaming at the computer, "No! Don't trust him! Don't trust the rat!" ...this is so well written! I have a load of homework due tomorrow and I am reading this fic since yesterday instead of doing the work...!
SA2208 chapter 42 . 4/15/2012
I am sorry I had not reviewed this little masterpiece sooner! I had been reading it without an internet connection (You know, saving the pages). But I decided that I just HAD to review this one! This is officially one of my favorite story of FFN! A perfect balance of sweetness, love, fluff, and life! You kept the characters so much in...character!
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 45 . 1/15/2012
I love wolfstar...love it...very very sweet. I thought the ending would be sad...but it was kinda bittersweet...
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 35 . 1/15/2012
Hilarious...comedy...
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 29 . 1/15/2012
I loved the last line. Sirius as a dog is so cute!
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
That’s so true. Stay up for hours because you never run out of things to talk about.
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
Once again...love the last line. A month? A bloody month? Sometimes I think Dumbledore makes the wrong choices, but he’s still awesome.
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
I think that last line just says it all. All of it in one sentence.