Reviews for Mr Cheap Shot and The Incredible FishStick
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 2 . 1/7
I actually had an idea similar to this about Aqualad not getting cold! So glad to see it written somewhere :-)
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 1/7
I've never been so excited to start reading something!
Gab.love chapter 28 . 8/31/2016
Are you going to update? also I think you should do AUs. Please up date. Great One shots. Spaqua forever.
PsychedelicFantasy chapter 28 . 4/1/2015
This fanfiction...is amazing. Everything about it was just perfect. Speedy and Aqualad were always in character (even when they were boyfriends; a weak point I see in lots of fanfictions is keeping characters IC when they are in a non-canon relationship) and Chapter 13. Parents could have easily been an episode in the actual show. The interactions with Jinx and Kid Flash were cute too. I know that this story is nearly four years old now, but if you have even the slightest thought of continuing it, please do so! By far one of the best Spaqua fanfictions I've read yet!
Kmspirk chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
*shouts!* yes, those AUs would be so cool, exscpecially a fairy tale one. Sorry that I fail at spelling, lol.
Kmspirk chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
write the children one. I really want to read it know that you've put the idea in my head, lol. love this fic!
Just-someone-randome chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
It's great! Keep u the great work!
flasheatingpanda chapter 28 . 4/4/2014
RAWR
Maeve Moonstone chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
Hey, artists love to torture their favorite characters the most. I think that's what's happening.
Maeve Moonstone chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
You kidding me, this shit's fantastic. God it's like an actual episode... Amazingly in character. I love it. One of my favorite chapters BY FAR. Fuck it, I'm faving this shit.
aangismyhomie chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
This story is so BRILLIANT. Just...GAH. Funny, and romantic, and sweet, and so in character it's killing me. Great job!
aangismyhomie chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This is probably hands down the cutest things I've ever read.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
You have to update this! I'm begging for an update!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Really!? Really boys? After getting together you're going to argue over who tops?
HFHGFHDHd chapter 28 . 10/4/2012
PLEASE REVIEW THIS STORY IS SO BAMF-Y IT DESERVES TO BE CONTINUED!