Reviews for Blocks
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
This. This was brilliant.

- Kay
Cat in the web chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
That's really funny! I like it.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Erm... Right...
Shadowstar chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
You don't own Canada? Dang. It would be a more interesting country... And... hockey game! Haha! That's almost true... Very cute.
Kreskin chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
It was funny but moreover I loved the way it was written. It really reminded me of Metal Gear and was just a good, solid narrative. The depth to the characters just from their brief comments and the implications of the text is the kind of thing I should steal, er, borrow sometime.
bittersweet saturn chapter 2 . 6/8/2002
hehe! notacow... XD my passwords are never that fun...
Young Justice02 chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
Cows. . And more Cows. I like it. Same dry humor I love about your stories. YAY!
Baconfat chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Ha ha! Hilarious! I love it!
Zero Flea chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Wow, very emotional and ko.
Sorciere chapter 2 . 3/31/2002
*Snickers* Now *that's* what I call a day from Hell. Oh the poor, poor creature - and Snake, too ;) But I *do* feel more sorry for the poor cow *g*. Loved the 'Oh, Jesus, it's going through the wall!' comment _. Great job :)
Scarbie chapter 2 . 3/30/2002
*laughing inanely* Oh my I don't feel so bad now about screwing up now knowing the great Solid Snake does too. But that was beyond screwed up. The infiltration method was too hilarious. I will never be able to think of Snake and not hear 'Move it, Bessie.' The description of the Metal Gear was great too! You really have a way with words.
Cho chapter 2 . 3/30/2002
Ha ha! Funny! I love this chapter too! Keep up the good work!
Scarbie chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
I think you've found a life-long fan in me! Please continue this. I am really liking this story. Poor Otacon. Humor and angst make such a wonderful combination. You show Otacon and Snake's friendship very well.
Otaku Tess chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
EEEK! SUGOI! I love this! You SO have to continue! I can't convey to you how much I like .. NO LOVE... I love your writing, you're wrting style, you're everything! SO CONTNUE THIS!
Cho chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
I love it! It's great! And I would definitely like to see Snake's story. (Please?)